Did Democrats win on anomalies in 2020? Will / can they manufacture more anomalies in 2024?

Well done Bootney! Now you should follow up with evidence that can substantiate your claims that are based on social media posts.

Has there been any follow up by Trump's legal team in the courts?

I never said I could "prove" anything.

It's is simply the basis for my belief.
:dunno:
Of course you can’t prove anything

Asshole Republicans demand that no absentee ballots be counted until after the election closes.
That means boxes of mail in ballots are brought out after the polls close.

Hardly a conspiracy

Let's recap the discussion:

Me: I believe the results of the 2020 presidential election were illegitimate based on the unreal statistical anomalies resulting in 30 million new voters.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You are parroting lies from Trump

Me: Just look at the statistics alone. That is the basis of my belief.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You have NO PROOF that the election was illegitimate.

Me: I have no proof the election was illegitimate. I simply believe it was, based on the ridiculous statistical anomalies.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You're a Trumpbot

:bang3:

Asshole Republicans demand that no absentee ballots be counted until after the election closes.

Hardly a conspiracy
That has nothing to do with the statistical anomalies which formulate my belief.

It is a fact that Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016 and lost. It is also a FACT that Joe got 20 million more votes than the last winner (Trump in 2016), which is also statistically RIDICULOUS.

I believe the 2020 election was illegitimate. That's all

That has nothing to do with the statistical anomalies which formulate my belief.

It is a fact that Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016 and lost. It is also a FACT that Joe got 20 million more votes than the last winner (Trump in 2016), which is also statistically RIDICULOUS.

I believe the 2020 election was illegitimate. That's all

You struggled with math as a child, didn’t you?

What is so difficult to believe about more people voting?

Hardly a conspiracy
It's worth noticing that he's taken on a completely different method today. He's attempting to make a case, even though it's only based on some 'social media' comments. You can gauge the falling commitment to Trump by the waffling of the most committed to the cause. He's the last one we should have expected to start losing the faith.

If it were cheating it would be illegal, if it were illegal, there would be charges brought for the fraud and crimes.
out working an opponent to win, is not cheating. Out smarting ones opponent is not a crime.
And out maneuvering with legislature gerrymandering, and the voting process by legislatures to favor their own constituents, unfortunately is not a crime, although very unfair....

Zuckerberg buying WI elections is NOT legal.

Let's recap the discussion:

Me: I believe the results of the 2020 presidential election were illegitimate based on the unreal statistical anomalies resulting in 30 million new voters.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You are parroting lies from Trump

Me: Just look at the statistics alone. That is the basis of my belief.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You have NO PROOF that the election was illegitimate.

Me: I have no proof the election was illegitimate. I simply believe it was, based on the ridiculous statistical anomalies.

Mac and Joe Voters, et al: You're a Trumpbot

:bang3:
if you dont believe what mac and rw believe....then you must be a trumper....what else can you be?......

Forum List

Back