What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Cruz Campaign Commit Election Misconduct at Iowa Caucus?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The narrative that the Cruz campaign is in trouble for telling caucus goers that Carson had dropped out, when in fact he hadn't, is gaining momentum. People are calling for an investigation now.

I'm not in agreement or disagreement that this took place, I'm only bringing it to everyone's attention. I'm sure this will be a story very shortly...we'll see.

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.47.50 AM.png

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let see what happens, and if there is any truth to it then Cruz need to be held accountable, but he will most likely claim it was a staffer and had no idea it was going on...

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cruz pulled several things with his ground campaign in Iowa.

Since Green Eggs and Ham the guy makes my skin crawl...Now I know why..

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cruz pulled several things with his ground campaign in Iowa.

Since Green Eggs and Ham the guy makes my skin crawl...Now I know why..

Good instincts, imo.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carson was polling a 9-10%, he got 9%. He met expectations and is crying foul, really? If anyone sucked votes from Carson, it was Rubio.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The narrative that the Cruz campaign is in trouble for telling caucus goers that Carson had dropped out, when in fact he hadn't, is gaining momentum. People are calling for an investigation now.

I'm not in agreement or disagreement that this took place, I'm only bringing it to everyone's attention. I'm sure this will be a story very shortly...we'll see.

View attachment 62038

Ted Cruz apologizes..

First on CNN: Ted Cruz apologizes to Ben Carson - CNNPolitics.com

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ted is a slimy clown who thinks he's been sent here by God to become our leader. But....he'll tone down that religious BS this week. It's not going to help him in NH.

I'm sure he's done...and will do....everything he possibly can to work the system. He's got "sneaky player" written all over him.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is Ted Cruz dirty enough to win the Oval Office?

Only time will tell.

Hopefully he has taken good notes from Obama, the one politician that never let go of an elected position unless it was sold to the highest bidder.

Even though I detest Obama, I have to admit, he is the best pure politician I've ever seen. He oozes politics and corruption with a friendly smile.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll never vote for Ben Carson for President now. Hope he likes cheese with his whine:boohoo:

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Only time will tell.

Hopefully he has taken good notes from Obama, the one politician that never let go of an elected position unless it was sold to the highest bidder.

Even though I detest Obama, I have to admit, he is the best pure politician I've ever seen. He oozes politics and corruption with a friendly smile.

Nutbag: What? Someone said something negative about a republican candidate?

Normal Person: Yes. That's right.

Nutbag: Well, what was said may be true, but Obama is more guilty of whatever it is than our guy.

Normal Person: Did that make you feel better?

Nutbag: Yes. Yes it did. Like scratching an itch.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Only time will tell.

Nutbag: Well, what was said may be true, but Obama is more guilty of whatever it is than our guy.

Well you got me there. Dims have always been morally and intellectually superior.

You are the master race.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Only time will tell.

Well you got me there. Dims have always been morally and intellectually superior.

You are the master race.

You are so boring....you couldn't even convince yourself to try harder. Poor guy.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List