Did Cruz Campaign Commit Election Misconduct at Iowa Caucus?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin

The narrative that the Cruz campaign is in trouble for telling caucus goers that Carson had dropped out, when in fact he hadn't, is gaining momentum. People are calling for an investigation now.

I'm not in agreement or disagreement that this took place, I'm only bringing it to everyone's attention. I'm sure this will be a story very shortly...we'll see.

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.47.50 AM.png

Let see what happens, and if there is any truth to it then Cruz need to be held accountable, but he will most likely claim it was a staffer and had no idea it was going on...

Carson was polling a 9-10%, he got 9%. He met expectations and is crying foul, really? If anyone sucked votes from Carson, it was Rubio.

The narrative that the Cruz campaign is in trouble for telling caucus goers that Carson had dropped out, when in fact he hadn't, is gaining momentum. People are calling for an investigation now.

I'm not in agreement or disagreement that this took place, I'm only bringing it to everyone's attention. I'm sure this will be a story very shortly...we'll see.

View attachment 62038

Ted Cruz apologizes..

First on CNN: Ted Cruz apologizes to Ben Carson - CNNPolitics.com

Ted is a slimy clown who thinks he's been sent here by God to become our leader. But....he'll tone down that religious BS this week. It's not going to help him in NH.

I'm sure he's done...and will do....everything he possibly can to work the system. He's got "sneaky player" written all over him.

Is Ted Cruz dirty enough to win the Oval Office?

Only time will tell.

Hopefully he has taken good notes from Obama, the one politician that never let go of an elected position unless it was sold to the highest bidder.

Even though I detest Obama, I have to admit, he is the best pure politician I've ever seen. He oozes politics and corruption with a friendly smile.

I'll never vote for Ben Carson for President now. Hope he likes cheese with his whine:boohoo:

Only time will tell.

Hopefully he has taken good notes from Obama, the one politician that never let go of an elected position unless it was sold to the highest bidder.

Even though I detest Obama, I have to admit, he is the best pure politician I've ever seen. He oozes politics and corruption with a friendly smile.

Nutbag: What? Someone said something negative about a republican candidate?

Normal Person: Yes. That's right.

Nutbag: Well, what was said may be true, but Obama is more guilty of whatever it is than our guy.

Normal Person: Did that make you feel better?

Nutbag: Yes. Yes it did. Like scratching an itch.

Only time will tell.

Nutbag: Well, what was said may be true, but Obama is more guilty of whatever it is than our guy.

Well you got me there. Dims have always been morally and intellectually superior.

You are the master race.

Only time will tell.

Well you got me there. Dims have always been morally and intellectually superior.

You are the master race.

You are so boring....you couldn't even convince yourself to try harder. Poor guy.

Forum List

Back