Did Biden And The Dems Threaten Switzerland??

By beat Iraq, do you mean militarily?

Because that came pretty quick....

Occupying Iraq and turning it into a Puerto Rico of the Middle East -- that was never gonna happen
After 18 years we declared victory and packed it in. They never stopped blowing up our soldiers.

Putin defends Christians because he is against tranny and fags and all of that woke BS.....just like God command'eth...

And if a nuclear war is necessary to protect true Christian culture and traditions so be it -- God destroyed the world by flood last time...next time it will be fire...nuclear fire....and the people who will be left standing will be true patriotic Christians

#MAGAUSSR
Funny thing as you mock Christians the thing is you are just like Pootin and Trump with your stupidity.

How many times must you use Homophobic slurs and so on to make your point?

I mean one must wonder the retardation level of someone thinking their trolling is showing those they hate how stupid they are when in fact Biff you are just as low as they are.

Pootin is as Christian as you are…

"Switzerland will adopt all the sanctions that the European Union has imposed on Russian people and companies and freeze their assets to punish the invasion of Ukraine, the government said in a sharp deviation from the country's traditional neutrality. "We are in an extraordinary situation where extraordinary measures could be decided," President and Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis told a news conference in Bern on Monday, flanked by the finance, defence and justice ministers.

In view of Russia's military intervention in Ukraine, the Swiss cabinet decided to adopt the packages of sanctions the EU imposed on Feb. 23 and 25, the government said. Switzerland had tried to keep a tortuous balance between showing solidarity with the West and maintaining its traditional neutrality that it said could make it a potential mediator."

What do you think Biden threatened to do to Switzerland to make them join the side of the Dems; essentially joining with evil -- instead of joining with Putin and protecting Christian culture?? Once again Putin has masterfully exposed the weakness and hypocrisy of a country like Switzerland; who for years masqueraded around as being a neutral country....Putin's brilliant strategic mind finally exposed all of that.

Now the world is seeing how weak and desperate the Dems are to have to try to threaten a country like Switzerland to take a side because of how unpopular the American position is as it relates to Ukraine v. Russia. What should happen in Ukraine and what most of the world supports is that Putin retake Ukraine and execute Zelensky -- and Biden and the Dems, and fake ass Switzerland are powerless to stop them.
Biden threatened to boycott their cheese and Ricola throat lozenges and Swiss Miss. He was going for all of Nestles but Jill put her foot down.

Funny thing as you mock Christians the thing is you are just like Pootin and Trump with your stupidity.

I mean one must wonder the retardation level of someone thinking their trolling is showing those they hate how stupid they are when in fact Biff you are just as low as they are.

Gay men don't view "dic sucker" as a homophobic slur.....since they ain't ashamed of doing just that...

However, people like you...with major insecurity and frail minded bitch ass qualities, people like you suddenly pretend to care about "homophobic slurs" when you are trying to distract from the fact that I am kicking your ass up and down these threads with facts......dic sucker

Well it's true that everytime I poison someone I don't like, Jesus forgives me because I'm very sorry in my own way.

"Switzerland will adopt all the sanctions that the European Union has imposed on Russian people and companies and freeze their assets to punish the invasion of Ukraine, the government said in a sharp deviation from the country's traditional neutrality. "We are in an extraordinary situation where extraordinary measures could be decided," President and Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis told a news conference in Bern on Monday, flanked by the finance, defence and justice ministers.

In view of Russia's military intervention in Ukraine, the Swiss cabinet decided to adopt the packages of sanctions the EU imposed on Feb. 23 and 25, the government said. Switzerland had tried to keep a tortuous balance between showing solidarity with the West and maintaining its traditional neutrality that it said could make it a potential mediator."

What do you think Biden threatened to do to Switzerland to make them join the side of the Dems; essentially joining with evil -- instead of joining with Putin and protecting Christian culture?? Once again Putin has masterfully exposed the weakness and hypocrisy of a country like Switzerland; who for years masqueraded around as being a neutral country....Putin's brilliant strategic mind finally exposed all of that.

Now the world is seeing how weak and desperate the Dems are to have to try to threaten a country like Switzerland to take a side because of how unpopular the American position is as it relates to Ukraine v. Russia. What should happen in Ukraine and what most of the world supports is that Putin retake Ukraine and execute Zelensky -- and Biden and the Dems, and fake ass Switzerland are powerless to stop them.

You are not a Christian Name a bible passage that okays killing innocent women and children. Name a bible passage that okays killing your political opponents or jailing them on false charges.

I am proud of Switzerland and other European countries that are not a part of NATO have united to stop Putin from spreading his evil further. Putin is a thug and the only thing that is masterful is how he has played fools like you like a violin.

The only opposition to Putin's genius and savvy invasion is that from Nazis and Communists and America-hating fascists..

if you want the truth about Russia and Ukraine, listen to Conservative patriots like this woman...

She is a treasonous traitor.

You are not a Christian Name a bible passage that okays killing innocent women and children. Name a bible passage that okays killing your political opponents or jailing them on false charges.

I am proud of Switzerland and other European countries that are not a part of NATO have united to stop Putin from spreading his evil further. Putin is a thug and the only thing that is masterful is how he has played fools like you like a violin.
Are you sure you want to go there with what Bible passages ok's killing?? Because um......

_00-rea-008 (18).jpg

Switzerland has always been a haven for nazis and billions of nazi bullion fills up its cellars. Its no surprise that they pick the wrong side in this. The country itself is shite apart from two things.
1. Double decker trains which give amazing views.
2. You can buy chestnuts in the Grand Place. Lovely stuff.

They have picked the right side. Putin is the evil one. You are a treasonous traitor.

The West has poisoned you against Russia...so you won't trust them..

However, Glen is to be trusted.....he knows the truth.....and he knows Russia are the good guys

The only thing that has been poisoned is you. You have lost your mind as a result. Putin is not a good guy.

Well it's true that everytime I poison someone I don't like, Jesus forgives me because I'm very sorry in my own way.
Yeah, that isn’t how it works…

I do not know where you and OP Boy get your ideas from but let be clear Pootin is never forgiven and will be rotting here with all of until the end of time!

Yeah, that isn’t how it works…

I do not know where you and OP Boy get your ideas from but let be clear Pootin is never forgiven and will be rotting here with all of until the end of time!
Putin is brilliant and savvy as is the only one brave enough to protect Christian culture...

How dare you defy the great soothsayer that is Trump as ordained by Jesus

Putin defends Christians because he is against tranny and fags and all of that woke BS.....just like God command'eth...

And if a nuclear war is necessary to protect true Christian culture and traditions so be it -- God destroyed the world by flood last time...next time it will be fire...nuclear fire....and the people who will be left standing will be true patriotic Christians

#MAGAUSSR

When you are in a hole stop digging. Putin is a tyrant. He jails his political opponents. God os going to tell you off when you die.

I am waiting for evidence not your opinion on her appearance. She is much smarter than you, that much is evident.
She has long been compromised by the Deep State...now she is under the control of Biden...

Next she will be saying that Saddam didn't help Bin Laden plan 9/11 -- when we all know he did....

Putin is brilliant and savvy as is the only one brave enough to protect Christian culture...

How dare you defy the great soothsayer that is Trump as ordained by Jesus

Jesus rebuked Donald Trump. Trump said his favorite bible passage was 'an eye for an eye", yet Jesus Christ spoke out against that.

If you call trolling me posting WORD FOR WORD what you dic sucking right-wingers say -- and you not having a counter to any of it; except to whine....then I am a master troll...

Refute what she said......Is Putin and Russia more Christian or not???

Is Putin invading another country to protect Christian culture or not?

We are telling the truth and you are lying. That is the difference.

Putin is invading another country because4 he is a evil dictator.

Forum List

Back