Did anyone tell Rdean that Hillary lost every demographic except old white people?

Well she's gotta be sweating buckets.

Bernie's 20 point win beat the hell out of her.

She spent loads of money at got nothing.

Guess she better get the kneepads out and start praying.

Did anyone tell Rdean that Hillary lost every demographic except old white people?

That was rub salt in the wound mean, I like it! :laugh: The establishment tried to prop up the old hag, they were still spinning Tuesday morning that the election would be close, that Hillary had campaigned in NH for years, blah blah. The establishment in both parties are fit to be tied this election, nothing is going to plan.

I guess Hilda even lost the atheist vote when Madam Halfbright said "there would be a special place in hell" for anyone who didn't vote for her.

Old white people is a bad thing, you heard it directly from the old white OP
Old white people is a bad thing, you hear it DAILY when rderp posts.

I find it interesting that you have never called out rderp despite him spamming this meme
You're not expecting intellectual honesty from the PC Police, are ya?

:laugh:

Old white people is a bad thing, you heard it directly from the old white OP

I guess she forgot to take that uh....southern drawl of hers, " i aint no ways tired....." speaking to the black folks about pauls letter to the galatians, another big no no by dems...scripture talk, up north to yankee land.

IDK, I just find it interesting that old white people are mocking Hils for having the support of old white people

Forum List

Back