Did anyone know that lambs blood is a cure for venomous snake bites?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Arizona leads the nation in fatalities. About 10 people nationwide die from snake bites each year.

The new antivenin, the first created in about 50 years, is made when snake venom is injected into sheep. The sheep's body creates antibodies to fight the poison. The antibodies are extracted from the sheep, purified and used to create CroFab, also known as Ovine.

Previously, venom was injected into horses, and their antibodies were used for antivenin. Problems arose, however, because the horse's antibody molecules are very large and can cause allergic reactions in humans. Mayer said about 80 percent of people contract ``serum sickness' from the horse-based mixture - symptoms such as joint pain, rashes and nausea that can last up to a month.

Only just learned this and yes this belongs in the religion section. Now take a guess why that is.

Arizona leads the nation in fatalities. About 10 people nationwide die from snake bites each year.

The new antivenin, the first created in about 50 years, is made when snake venom is injected into sheep. The sheep's body creates antibodies to fight the poison. The antibodies are extracted from the sheep, purified and used to create CroFab, also known as Ovine.

Previously, venom was injected into horses, and their antibodies were used for antivenin. Problems arose, however, because the horse's antibody molecules are very large and can cause allergic reactions in humans. Mayer said about 80 percent of people contract ``serum sickness' from the horse-based mixture - symptoms such as joint pain, rashes and nausea that can last up to a month.

Only just learned this and yes this belongs in the religion section. Now take a guess why that is.
Now take a guess why that is.

Explain why, before I decide to move it to Science and Tech.

well that's interesting. I suspect the left is going to have a cow over this if they even get it.

speaking of which ...

dvm.jpg

there is a difference between animal cruelty and medical necessity, slightly - are the lambs then set free.

I was at scout camp one summer when a kid got bit by a coral snake. There was a local Army base nearby, Ft. Wolters, that luckily was also a chopper training base, and they flew in and got the kid to Fort Worth in time to save his life. Off topic, but oh well.

A lot of people get snakebit; I've been bitten 4 times by rattlers, twice by water moccasins, and twice by copperheads. Never took the anti-venom, as they were larger snakes and not as toxic as the small ones. The wounds take a long time to heal, though. We used to hunt them every year; some parts of Texas or over run with them and sponsor 'Hunts' to thin them out; I have several hat bands, some buckles, and belts made from snake skin.

Explain why, before I decide to move it to Science and Tech.
Someone explain to him about the blood of the Lamb and it cleansing us from all unrighteousness that infected all of humanity through the serpent, into Adam and by extension into us. The BLOOD OF THE LAMB and finding out that lambs blood is used to treat snake venom. Cause it wards off the venom and compatible with human blood.

Those are your dots. Are you able to connect them?

Someone explain to him about the blood of the Lamb and it cleansing us from all unrighteousness that infected all of humanity through the serpent, into Adam and by extension into us. The BLOOD OF THE LAMB and finding out that lambs blood is used to treat snake venom. Cause it wards off the venom and compatible with human blood.

Nice parable, but what you posted was actual medical treatment.

Moving.

My brother was bitten in Arkansas. He seems to be able to smell snakes when one is around. Do you have any residual after effects?

Yes. Sometimes a lot of skin dies and leaves a scar, sometimes a big one. Others you might get lucky and just have a little around the fang marks; depends on how fast you get the venom out. I cut mine open, so I have those scars, fairly permanent. I got pretty sick the first time, less so the second time, they last one didn't bother me at all outside the bite wound.

Couldn't connect them eh? Jewish?

DudleySmith said:
Yes. Sometimes a lot of skin dies and leaves a scar, sometimes a big one. Others you might get lucky and just have a little around the fang marks; depends on how fast you get the venom out. I cut mine open, so I have those scars, fairly permanent. I got pretty sick the first time, less so the second time, they last one didn't bother me at all outside the bite wound.

well THAT is interesting.

WillhavetoWAite said:
Nice parable, but what you posted was actual medical treatment.

Moving.

actually i think that is a good idea. There's a lot of science connected with the bible. Might cause a couple heads to expand and throb. LOL NOT to mention, could influence someone on the fence. who knows.

TheOwl said:

the important thing is that we see it...and your post might open the eyes of someone.

Hmmmm. Maybe your blood has antivenom properties. Could be a payday in it for you.

Hmmmm. Maybe your blood has antivenom properties. Could be a payday in it for you.

Most people can build a tolerance for it, it's not uncommon; as long as you aren't allergic and get exposed in small doses, most will survive. The smaller snakes have the strongest venom.

and the covid vaxx behaves the same way as cobra venom in the bloodstream? I'd say that's a perfect example of satan's spurious copycat works against the lamb's blood.

Most people can build a tolerance for it, it's not uncommon; as long as you aren't allergic and get exposed in small doses, most will survive. The smaller snakes have the strongest venom.
There is evidence that this approach can also cure peanut allergies.

Forum List

Back