Did anybody ever say there were tapes? Or is this just the latest liberal Fake News?

I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.
People mocked our President when he said it

Trump only confirmed everyone was right

LOL, Baaaaa says the sheep.
Lol. You clowns are truly clueless. Post the Trump quote where he said he recorded the meeting. I'll wait.

You sure will wait. Wait for your marching orders from the Kremlin.

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left,
NKaIa.jpg

Putin loves Putin

And no one else.

Trump started the whole tape rumor- and did so on purpose.
And we APPLAUD HIM FOR IT.

Because you just love that a special counsel was appointed by the Justice Department to look into the issue.

Thanks Trump!

Lol. You clowns are truly clueless. Post the Trump quote where he said he recorded the meeting. I'll wait.

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left, so isn't it THE LEFT who is trying to Disrupt The Peaceful Transition of Power?
Be Honest, You love being Putin's Cock Holster.

Putin loves the left? What color is the sky on your planet?

PUTIN IS PROUD OF YOU & ISIS is proud to call you a friend..

Putin is attacking the 'left' all across the West.

And nobody supports ISIS's actions more than you- and your fellow travellers.

A simple tweet by Trump led to Comey admitting he was a leaker. I love it!
Trump is a f'ing genius!

Uh yeah, Trump said he had tapes, dumbass.
Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

He never claimed he had tapes. As the Clintons taught us, words mean things.

Good lap dog.
So no link? I gave you an hour. Damn lazy libs insist on running their mouths and never back it up.

Nope, no link. You're not worth it. We both know what he said. You're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. You are to be laughed at, not taken seriously.

Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

He never claimed he had tapes. As the Clintons taught us, words mean things.

Good lap dog.
So no link? I gave you an hour. Damn lazy libs insist on running their mouths and never back it up.

Nope, no link. You're not worth it. We both know what he said. You're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. You are to be laughed at, not taken seriously.
Says the turd that makes up his own version of reality, gets called on his bull shit, then spins and runs like a bitch.

Post the quote you fucking loser.

Good lap dog.

Says the turd that makes up his own version of reality, gets called on his bull shit, then spins and runs like a bitch.

Post the quote you fucking loser.
Real news
Report reveals Putin gave 'specific instructions' to help elect Trump

Still none of the leftist fanatics have been able to provide a link to any article, video etc. where Trump is saying he has tapes, or made tapes etc.

We're getting used to that. When the liberals say something denigrating to Republicans, they invariably can't back it up.

I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.
They simply cannot admit that they were and still are, being lead around by the nose. They can't help themselves. In the hopes that ANY kind of scandal can be found, they'll trip over themselves in an effort to expose it, regardless of how little credibility it has.

Forum List

Back