Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.
Talking about shockedcanadian?
I'm talking about DragonLady. This isn't hard.
Ahh...I pretty much figured..as you were using a poster's nationality to devalue their input..that it would apply to all Canadians..regardless of position?

Since to behave otherwise..would, you know, be a bit hypocritical~

Dunno about half the country having doubts...I suspect a lot of people who voted for Trump know he lost legitimately. Those who do have doubts..at this point...are victims of a tactic that Trump deliberatly and with malice aforethought implemented. He cast doubt on the election months before it took place. A shitshow? Yes, it was. Trump deliberately set it up that way. Itr was a tactic--and most of us saw it coming. Mail-in would have been hard even if all went well...Trump's deliberate actions to hamstring the USPS bore the fruits he hoped for. As did the Republican rules that didn't allow counts until the polls closed...thus causing the 'double-bump' that some find so suspicious in the count on election night.

The traitors are a small group...in comparison to the large numbers that voted for Trump.

You are dealing with the ramifications of the mail in ballots themselves. The nefarious actions of Trump?

How about this?

No other reasons that people might not trust the process? None?

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.
Ahh...I pretty much figured..as you were using a poster's nationality to devalue their input..that it would apply to all Canadians..regardless of position?

Want to try again? Not rocket science. I don't give two shits if you want to keep her because she agrees with your politics. This is not a stray cat on the street, folks.

Want to try again? Not rocket science. I don't give two shits if you want to keep her because she agrees with your politics. This is not a stray cat on the street, folks.
Indeed..not rocket science..whatever that means...LOL!

Her input is as valid as yours..or anyone else's, for that matter. Perhaps..perhaps...you can grasp the fact that any one us can be anyone..on the net. Claimed nationality..party affiliation, gender, age or whatever. I'm content-centric as to posts. If it makes sense..I go with it...if I'm in doubt,, I research, if I care. If I know it's idiocy or blatant partisan hackery...I account for that as well.

The anecdotal stuff misses me..for the most part.

Your assumption that she agrees with my politics, is just that, an assumption; other than the great uniting commonality...an active contempt for Trump and the Q-berts and Pepe-people that are causing all the trouble.

Why would a TRUMP Mob be screaming to hang Mike Pence and call him a Traitor?

Because Trump threw his own Vice President to the mob
The breach of the Capitol was a set-up....
the barricades were opened deliberately.
You forgot to say....Antifa
It's interesting that the far right has seized on the opening of the barricades to bolster their narrative--when the fact that the President sent them to the Capital--and when the cops saw all those people..waving their bosses picture and name on flags--some of them opened the gates--speaks more to the culpability of Trump and the confusion of the Capital police.

Her input is as valid as yours..or anyone else's, for that matter. Perhaps..perhaps...you can grasp the fact that any one us can be anyone..on the net. Claimed nationality..party affiliation, gender, age or whatever. I'm content-centric as to posts. If it makes sense..I go with it...if I'm in doubt,, I research, if I care. If I know it's idiocy or blatant partisan hackery...I account for that as well.

Your assumption that she agrees with my politics, is just that, an assumption; other than the great uniting commonality...an active contempt for Trump and the Q-berts and Pepe-people that are causing all the trouble.
Not interested in your feelings. Don't give a fuck. She had no problem strolling in and acting like an ass. You should have zero problem with me telling her to fuck off with her shit.

Not interested in your feelings. Don't give a fuck. She had no problem strolling in and acting like an ass. You should have zero problem with me telling her to fuck off with her shit.
You're too funny! My feelings?? Really?

As far as I can tell..this is all about YOUR feelings..and, dare I say, your apparent inability to cogently and accurately respond to the issues raised.

You wrap yourself in the tattered flag of nativism and nationalism--why is your business..but don't think that it goes unnoticed.

FYI,,,my feelings as regards this interaction are comprised mostly of amusement...both at your wriggling..and my actually taking the time to point it out.

Dunno about half the country having doubts...I suspect a lot of people who voted for Trump know he lost legitimately. Those who do have doubts..at this point...are victims of a tactic that Trump deliberatly and with malice aforethought implemented. He cast doubt on the election months before it took place. A shitshow? Yes, it was. Trump deliberately set it up that way. Itr was a tactic--and most of us saw it coming. Mail-in would have been hard even if all went well...Trump's deliberate actions to hamstring the USPS bore the fruits he hoped for. As did the Republican rules that didn't allow counts until the polls closed...thus causing the 'double-bump' that some find so suspicious in the count on election night.

The traitors are a small group...in comparison to the large numbers that voted for Trump.

You are dealing with the ramifications of the mail in ballots themselves. The nefarious actions of Trump?

How about this?

Waiting................

As far as I can tell..this is all about YOUR feelings..and, dare I say, your apparent inability to cogently and accurately respond to the issues raised.

You wrap yourself in the tattered flag of nativism and nationalism--why is your business..but don't think that it goes unnoticed.

FYI,,,my feelings as regards this interaction are comprised mostly of amusement...both at your wriggling..and my actually taking the time to point it out.
You ran to this because you have no answer for the other.

How about this?

Waiting................
Do tell...

As i posted..mail-in was going to be hard enough...but Trump did interfere with the process...and make it harder. All he needed, and wanted..was enough shit in the air...that he would attempt to use it to de-legitimize the election..as was his plan all along,, once he realized that he was going to lose.

Whatever....I have no problems with people having their doubts...storming the Capital goes a bit beyond that, now doesn't it?

Anyway...the election is over..and now we have to try and repair the damage to our systems--that Trump inflicted in his desire to win at any cost..even if the cost is the dissolution of our union.

Nope..more of a precedence thing..answered in the order i read them...and in the order I'm interested.

Note: you did not address a single thing wrote in the post..so tell me..who is avoiding what, again?

So Pence has again displeased the MAGArats.

What should be done about it?

Hang Him???
No. I'm not advocating that. I am pointing out that you already TRIED that particular tactic

How about this?

Waiting................
Do tell...

As i posted..mail-in was going to be hard enough...but Trump did interfere with the process...and make it harder. All he needed, and wanted..was enough shit in the air...that he would attempt to use it to de-legitimize the election..as was his plan all along,, once he realized that he was going to lose.

Whatever....I have no problems with people having their doubts...storming the Capital goes a bit beyond that, now doesn't it?

Anyway...the election is over..and now we have to try and repair the damage to our systems--that Trump inflicted in his desire to win at any cost..even if the cost is the dissolution of our union.
Trumps objection was to the amount of money they were asking for AND there had been an agreed upon amount providing that agreement could be reached on other items.

It's ok not to like Trump. That's not a problem.

It is imperative that you understand that objection instead of waltzing around claiming that his attempt to negotiate the price tag as hamstringing the USPS. Because if you don't the message that you are sending to the rest of the US is to give the Democratic Party whatever they want or else.

Nope..more of a precedence thing..answered in the order i read them...and in the order I'm interested.

Note: you did not address a single thing wrote in the post..so tell me..who is avoiding what, again?

Let's do that now. She routinely waltzes in and denounces people based on the Democratic Party talking points. She made an accusation in a douchebag post. Calling someone a traitor. It's not valid. Fuck her. She posted. I said fuck off. Pretty simple shit.

Let's do that now. She routinely waltzes in and denounces people based on the Democratic Party talking points. She made an accusation in a douchebag post. Calling someone a traitor. It's not valid. Fuck her. She posted. I said fuck off. Pretty simple shit.

Looks like she took your lunch money. Good, traitor.

Nah. Keep trying.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?
Sit down and shut the fuck up. You haven't had anything relevant to say in a good 5 1/2 years to anyone. Do something about that.

Forum List

Back