DICK says he would do it all over again

Imagine having a plastic bag put over your head with your hands tied behind you. You are allowed to use up all the oxygen inside of the plastic bag. You experience exactly what it is like to die from suffocation. Then, after your are unconscious, the bag is pulled off of your head and you are revived. When you have recovered sufficiently, they do it again. And again. And again.

The only difference between the plastic bag treatment and waterborading is that, in waterboarding, a water-soaked rag is substituted for the plastic bag.

To me, that is torture.

One of the most popular forms of torture used in the Korean war was forced stress positions, combined with sleep deprvation. One variation involved 12 hours hanging from the ceiling, with one leg extended out at a 90 degree angle and the other leg barely touching the floor. At the end of the 12 hours, you were taken down and made to lie on a mat with a bright light shining directly in your eyes. Two guards sat on either side of you and slapped your face with wooden paddles when you started to go to sleep. That lasted for another 12 hours. Then you were tied to the ceiling again. This could go on continuously for as long as a week.

To me that is torture.

I realize there are a lot of macho studs here who like to pound their Internet chests, bellowing that something like this is not torture. Why not be honest about it? Why not admit that it's torture, but that you are in favor of doing it? You would gain much more credibility if you approached it in that fashion.

As it is now, you impress me as being disingernous jerks.

Its the same story every time. As long as we are doing it to someone else, it is not torture, but when they turn around and do it to our guys, we are outraged. We have now broken through a ceiling, showing the entire world that we were torturing detainees. Add to the conversation idiots like Cheney who said...."I would do it again..." and you are endangering every soldier in the field and probably signing the death warrant of anyone who is captive at this point.

The methods of torture will escalate now. DICK and his warped sense of right and wrong have now shown the world that we are no better than anyone else. Can't you people see that?

What I can see is the Democrats in the Senate with the approval of the Commander in Chief are making headlines for political reasons about what happened 10 or 11 years ago. Does anyone in their right mind think that the US should humble themselves before bastards that cut off the heads of someone just because they can? I would like to see everyone of these jihadist bastards tortured for a month before they are sent to the land of 72 virgins.

Stupid reasoning. Why do you suppose they cut off heads?

Probably because they are having entire families killed by a drone attack. Why would they give a rats ass about a few of their kind being water boarded 10 years ago? Many of these bastards weren't even in their teens when that happened.

It is my understanding that the only ones water boarded in training was Navy SEALS to prepare them for what could happen to them if they were captured. They can't be trained for having their heads cut off which is the form of torture used by present day Jihadists.

Yes, some special forces personnel are trained to resist interrogation for as long as possible. None of them has ever been subjected to more than a few minutes of water boarding. No one can stand it for long because it is torture.

How long did it take to get the few terrorists to talk that were water boarded? A few minutes?

Hours some times, days at a time of frequent water boarding will make anyone your slave, they will do or say what ever you want.
Oh bullshit, only 3 were water boarded. Where is you outrage about our troops getting water boarded? I mean it's not good for our enemies, but okay for our troops.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to understand that's the reason this nation supports international treaties and conventions on torture. Maybe you'd like to see more nations using torture when US troops are captured.

They prefer cutting their heads off to torture.

I wouldn't kill an entire family to get one bad guy with a drone strike. That would really piss off the neighbors.

That's the flawed mindset which Clinton administration officials revealed when asked why they didn't kill Osama bin Laden when they could have...BEFORE 9/11.

Clinton didn't have drones and why would you believe anything the lying fuck says?

Former President Bill Clinton, mere hours before the 9/11 terror attack, openly acknowledged that he turned down a chance to kill Usama bin Laden, according to a newly released recording.

The former president can be heard admitting this in a speech to Australian business leaders on Sept. 10, 2001.

Clinton on Sept. 10 2001 I could have killed bin Laden but I didn t Fox News

Killing Bin Laden would not have prevented 9/11.

Duh, since he was the mastermind of it, capturing him and interrogating him could very well have prevented it.

So here's the trade off: water up OBL's nose or 3000 dead americans----------which would you choose?

OUT F'N STANDING!

:beer:

M2

Cheney The report s full of crap - CNN.com

Time for a another heart, DICK.

Ironic that the one member of the GOP that is not trashing this report is the ONLY member who actually suffered some of these "enhance interrogation techniques" during his captivity in a Vietnamese prison.

I watched the interview with Chuck Todd on Meet The Press, Cheney admitted that at least 25% of the people subjected to "enhanced interrogation" later turned out to be completely innocent......he doesn't see the problem. The fact that he doesn't see the problem says a lot about the character of the man.......or lack thereof as the case may be.
Pretty much shows him to be the evil sociopath we have come to know and loathe. He's a vile bastard and the true evil behind the Bush throne.

Sounds like what a propagandized and now mindless drone would say.

Yes, some special forces personnel are trained to resist interrogation for as long as possible. None of them has ever been subjected to more than a few minutes of water boarding. No one can stand it for long because it is torture.

How long did it take to get the few terrorists to talk that were water boarded? A few minutes?

Hours some times, days at a time of frequent water boarding will make anyone your slave, they will do or say what ever you want.
Oh bullshit, only 3 were water boarded. Where is you outrage about our troops getting water boarded? I mean it's not good for our enemies, but okay for our troops.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to understand that's the reason this nation supports international treaties and conventions on torture. Maybe you'd like to see more nations using torture when US troops are captured.

They cut off the heads of a few Americans because they know it will provoke an emotional reaction and prompt our government to commit forces to Syria. They hope to get us bogged down in another pointless conflict, further perpetuating their cause.

Imagine having a plastic bag put over your head with your hands tied behind you. You are allowed to use up all the oxygen inside of the plastic bag. You experience exactly what it is like to die from suffocation. Then, after your are unconscious, the bag is pulled off of your head and you are revived. When you have recovered sufficiently, they do it again. And again. And again.

The only difference between the plastic bag treatment and waterborading is that, in waterboarding, a water-soaked rag is substituted for the plastic bag.

To me, that is torture.

One of the most popular forms of torture used in the Korean war was forced stress positions, combined with sleep deprvation. One variation involved 12 hours hanging from the ceiling, with one leg extended out at a 90 degree angle and the other leg barely touching the floor. At the end of the 12 hours, you were taken down and made to lie on a mat with a bright light shining directly in your eyes. Two guards sat on either side of you and slapped your face with wooden paddles when you started to go to sleep. That lasted for another 12 hours. Then you were tied to the ceiling again. This could go on continuously for as long as a week.

To me that is torture.

I realize there are a lot of macho studs here who like to pound their Internet chests, bellowing that something like this is not torture. Why not be honest about it? Why not admit that it's torture, but that you are in favor of doing it? You would gain much more credibility if you approached it in that fashion.

Its the same story every time. As long as we are doing it to someone else, it is not torture, but when they turn around and do it to our guys, we are outraged. We have now broken through a ceiling, showing the entire world that we were torturing detainees. Add to the conversation idiots like Cheney who said...."I would do it again..." and you are endangering every soldier in the field and probably signing the death warrant of anyone who is captive at this point.

The methods of torture will escalate now. DICK and his warped sense of right and wrong have now shown the world that we are no better than anyone else. Can't you people see that?

What I can see is the Democrats in the Senate with the approval of the Commander in Chief are making headlines for political reasons about what happened 10 or 11 years ago. Does anyone in their right mind think that the US should humble themselves before bastards that cut off the heads of someone just because they can? I would like to see everyone of these jihadist bastards tortured for a month before they are sent to the land of 72 virgins.

Probably because they are having entire families killed by a drone attack. Why would they give a rats ass about a few of their kind being water boarded 10 years ago? Many of these bastards weren't even in their teens when that happened.

Maybe you don't quite understand the importance of propaganda in war time. We are trying to get the majority of people in these countries fighting with us instead of against us; the idea is to win......not to extract vengeance or settle scores.

They cut off the heads of a few Americans because they know it will provoke an emotional reaction and prompt our government to commit forces to Syria. They hope to get us bogged down in another pointless conflict, further perpetuating their cause.

I guess your response would be at this point what does it really matter. They also know that Obama will cut and run.

I guess your response would be at this point what does it really matter. They also know that Obama will cut and run.

Unfortunate that the Bush folks went in to Iraq with no plan except to stay forever and hope for the best.

To me, that is torture.

To me that is torture.

Maybe you don't quite understand the importance of propaganda in war time. We are trying to get the majority of people in these countries fighting with us instead of against us; the idea is to win......not to extract vengeance or settle scores.

Maybe you don't understand what propaganda is. Something that happened 11 years ago and was stopped by Bush in 2007, then banned by Obama in 2009 is now world wide headlines in 2014. That is excellent and free propaganda provided to ISIS by our Senate, with Obama's urging, to aid them in recruiting more muslim fighters to their cause.

Unfortunate that the Bush folks went in to Iraq with no plan except to stay forever and hope for the best.

They had a plan that Obama abandoned.

Maybe you don't understand what propaganda is. Something that happened 11 years ago and was stopped by Bush in 2007, then banned by Obama in 2009 is now world wide headlines in 2014. That is excellent and free propaganda provided to ISIS by our Senate, with Obama's urging, to aid them in recruiting more muslim fighters to their cause.

I understand that torture never should have been used in the first place.

They had a plan that Obama abandoned.

There never was any plan, they were improvising the whole time. They had some grand strategic vision about transforming the middle east into Jeffersonian democracies, but they were always a little shy about sharing the details.

Ok libs here's the question again---------ANSWER IT.

Lets say we know that there is suitcase bomb somewhere in New York that will go off in 12 hours. We captured a terrorist that knows where it is and how to defuse it. If it goes off millions of americans will die. What would you do to this guy to get the information?

still waiting libs-------------if your answer is anything other than "whatever it takes" then you are an idiot.

Okay Red, answer me this. When our soldiers are held and waterboaded, is that okay with you? It is not torture now

bullshit, KSM was waterboarded over 100 times. For only seconds each time. He finally gave up info that saved american lives-----maybe YOURS.

KSM is in good mental and physical health. No ill affects from being waterboarded over 100 times. I am sure it is very scary and I would not want to go through it, neither would I like to be deprived of sleep for several days, But neither is torture.

Let me ask you fish, so you are okay with our soldiers being waterboarded? Answer me! It is okay with you, is it?

Yes, its part of their training. It is done to prepare them for what might be done to them if they are captured.

Do you think the radical muslims will stop beheading prisoners if we stop waterboarding?

By the way, more extreme forms or interrogation were done during the Clinton administration, they just sent the prisoners to other countries---------------they outsourced it.

So the United States recognized waterboarding as torture during the Vietnam war, but then decided it was okay during the Booooosh administration. What changed? A recovering alcoholic president and and "Uncle Fester" who sees only what profits him.

I understand that torture never should have been used in the first place.

Dick is getting older now and has so many trade secrets on how to torture things out of people. I think before that vast store of knowledge is lost forever, we should waterboard Cheney to get all the details out of him before he goes..

Lets say we know that there is suitcase bomb somewhere in New York that will go off in 12 hours. We captured a terrorist that knows where it is and how to defuse it. If it goes off millions of americans will die. What would you do to this guy to get the information?

still waiting libs-------------if your answer is anything other than "whatever it takes" then you are an idiot.

Okay Red, answer me this. When our soldiers are held and waterboaded, is that okay with you? It is not torture now

bullshit, KSM was waterboarded over 100 times. For only seconds each time. He finally gave up info that saved american lives-----maybe YOURS.

KSM is in good mental and physical health. No ill affects from being waterboarded over 100 times. I am sure it is very scary and I would not want to go through it, neither would I like to be deprived of sleep for several days, But neither is torture.

Let me ask you fish, so you are okay with our soldiers being waterboarded? Answer me! It is okay with you, is it?

Yes, its part of their training. It is done to prepare them for what might be done to them if they are captured.

Do you think the radical muslims will stop beheading prisoners if we stop waterboarding?

By the way, more extreme forms or interrogation were done during the Clinton administration, they just sent the prisoners to other countries---------------they outsourced it.

So the United States recognized waterboarding as torture during the Vietnam war, but then decided it was okay during the Booooosh administration. What changed? A recovering alcoholic president and and "Uncle Fester" who sees only what profits him.
Well now we have a recovering coke head in office. You voted for him.

Last edited:

Well now we have a recovering coke head in office. You voted for him.
You're assuming BOBO ever quit snorting. Like he 'quit' smoking. HA HA!
The hilarious part about the LIB quisling pyjama-boys on the forum is this:
Should any of their loved ones ever be held captive by a terrorist who is threatening to cut the persons head off. The pyjama-boy/s would OK any 'interrogation' method, including waterboarding on someone if that someone was known to be involved with the terrorist and may have information that could save the loved one.
"Nope! My wife and children are about to be beheaded but that's OK. My 'conscience' won't let anyone be 'tortured' to save my family." Ya fucking right!

Good for Dick. He does not follow the polls and the opinions of unappreciative American hating Americans who have not endured a major terror strike since 2001.

Except of course the fort hood shooter and his terror act that is not called an act of terror from the administration so the 32 others that survived do and have permanent injuries will not need to be treated by the government.

Do liberals think any of us that have an ability to think for ourselves believe that any of them actually care about the 3 sandniggers who planned 911 were water boarded?

Just to remind those who think like me. This is what happened, and we made those who planned it, feel uncomfortable, and these fucking left wing losers (who are all truthers and still refer to these people as little Eichmans who deserved it) are crying about it.....to this day.

Hey liberals. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back