Dick Durbin attempts to defend Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson

I have seen no information supporting she was a racist judge.

Care to actually back that claim up?
Look up the cases she ruled on.....she only gave lienient sentences to black perps.

It is well known most blacks are racist.....as well as blacks comitt more hate crimes than any other race.

Black politicians and those involved in our system of jurisprudence are pre-dominantly racist....they live and breathe race....it is the very foundation of their careers as most of them were able to get a degree specifically because of Affirmative Action.....no one can benefit from that without having a racist mindset which allows them to justify receieving something which they do not deserve....aka a degree from some prestigious law school like Harvard and all these alleged east coast ivy league schools are nothing more than hotbeds of radicalism.

Prove me wrong if you think you can....as I said I will give anyone a brand new $100 bill that can show me one white guy that was given a lienient sentence by this black racist judge.

Then actually look at them because what she said not only does make sense, it is rational and correct.

She spoke directly to the idea that the volume of material was used to identify the seriousness of the offence. That DOES make sense in a paper world. It DOES NOT make sense in a digital world. Volume is now indicative of nothing.

The last time I deployed I wanted to bring a series of books that I simply could not find a copy to purchase. They were nowhere to be found so I went to a torrent to acquire a copy. I could not find that book either except in one pack. That pack contained, I am not exaggerating here, 50,000 books. 50,000.

In the digital world, volume is indicative of, quite literally, nothing. The question then becomes what other factors were at play that signify this as something that is more serious or less so. As I have said several times over this thread, no one has offered anything in the way of actual facts that show one way or another. No one seems to be operating from a position of knowledge here and that includes the senators.

It bothers me that no one seems to even want a straight answer let alone is willing to give one.
Most commentators are not interested in the truth......only in promoting their agenda.

Forum List

Back