Dick Cheney's daughter asks why black face is not allowed but...

I don't think military dictatorships are reliable judges of who is and who is not a terrorist. The Egyptian junta jails journalists as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

but "drag" is socially acceptable?

Mary Cheney Why is drag socially acceptable and blackface isn t - CNN.com

Dear, you need to stop reading Texas history books. It is called "Racism."

Bullshit. Black Face has been part of Western theater for 3000 years.

So Black Face in Western Theatre existed 1000 years before Jesus? And you wonder why people call you are an idiot. Actually it has been about 300 years. From about the time slaves were common possessions.

Bullshit. Prove it.

You're kidding, right? It's your dumbass claim. I'm not going to try proving how Western anything didn't exist 3000 years ago, because that's just dumb. If you question that slavery was common 300 years ago, that's even dumber. If you don't like being laughed at, quit making dumb statements.

Let me get this straight - painting your face black and pretending to be black is racist? That's news to me. Anybody remember that stupid Ben Stiller movie where Robert Downey jr. did just that the whole movie? Everyone thought it was hilarious.

The old Amos and Andy shows were funny as hell too, but that doesn't mean they weren't racist.

This is just a veiled way to trash a gay. Liberals are so sneaky :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight - painting your face black and pretending to be black is racist? That's news to me. Anybody remember that stupid Ben Stiller movie where Robert Downey jr. did just that the whole movie? Everyone thought it was hilarious.

The old Amos and Andy shows were funny as hell too, but that doesn't mean they weren't racist.

My point was not that everyone found the movie humorous, but that I didn't hear any complaints about the movie being racist...and rightfully so - I didn't see anything racist about it.

And she's gay. So you all hate her anyways why are you defending her? Do you just really want to wear blackface?

Yeah ... she's gay so why aren't you swooning and drooling like you usually do?
Because she, like the Log Cabin republicans, are fools fighting for a party that hates and demonizes them. She supports the continued dehumanization of people who are gay by supporting the republican party.

And she's gay. So you all hate her anyways why are you defending her? Do you just really want to wear blackface?

Well they did at one time. Now her time is over evidently.
just shallow and petty stuff, I swear
No we didn't. We just couldn't believe her scumbag of a sister would nationally throw her under the bus to score political points with the hateful rube faction of the republican party.

CNN has become the biggest joke. they post the dumbest shit especially if it can put a down anyone Republican. I'd read the National Enquire and get more news from it.

My point was not that everyone found the movie humorous, but that I didn't hear any complaints about the movie being racist...and rightfully so - I didn't see anything racist about it.

Yes there was much discussion about it. Not my fault if you didn't hear any of it. Perhaps people in your circle didn't discuss it. However, Downey didn't play it as the white lipped, jazz hands, caricature that blackface usually implies.

Yep. the same for women, black people, minorities, etc

but only THEY are allowed to trash them. Now if this had been about the Obama children. well you know. hypocrites

Doesn't work like that. Her right to be gay is supported as much as it ever was, but that doesn't give her a pass for everything she might say or do. That would be stupid.

Yep. the same for women, black people, minorities, etc

but only THEY are allowed to trash them. Now if this had been about the Obama children. well you know. hypocrites

You idiot. Do you think Obama's children would make such a stupid statement? If they did, though, they would deserve exactly what the Cheney woman deserves.

Because she, like the Log Cabin republicans, are fools fighting for a party that hates and demonizes them. She supports the continued dehumanization of people who are gay by supporting the republican party.

Now I know why you wear silly make up -- you're literally nuts.

I think CNN should be classified a hate site.

This garbage is so petty and ugly on CNN for posting it

Remember folks, Politicians CHILDREN are off limits unless it's a Republican

you people have no HONOR and are the least tolerant people in this country
Mary Cheney is heavily involved in politics you dumb c*nt
So you're a mysoginist and a racist. You hate women by calling them ***** and you hate blacks for your avatar.
A c*nt's a c*nt and a clown's a clown. A rare few, such as yourself, are both.

So you're a mysoginist and a racist. You hate women by calling them ***** and you hate blacks for your avatar.
Don't sell yourself short here clown car. You are way out in the lead of the racism and mysoginy race. Not sure why you aren't bragging about that. I would think you would be proud.

Don't sell yourself short here clown car. You are way out in the lead of the racism and mysoginy race. Not sure why you aren't bragging about that. I would think you would be proud.
I came hours ago, so you can get off my dick now.

Forum List

Back