Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

More conservative “healthcare experts” chime in
We all remember Pelosi's comments on the AHA. But Progs are never shamed enough to leave office unless pushed out by their own. And female Progs do no wrong. If this nation goes down, they would have played their role. Perhaps they will receive payback.

2 Bootlicking, ass clowns that make black folks all over America look like fools.
They are black and you are attacking them, which means you are racist against blacks. You hate blacks. I've seen how this works...

I'm black fool and I hate to see black folks making a fool out of themselves for the entertainment of white folks. I also hate bootlicking, uncle toms.
of course you do, because blacks aren't allowed to be their own person. they are property of the plantation, and failure to comply automatically makes them an uncle tom. I laugh at blacks like you acting as a white demofk slave owner.
Diamond and Silk are right out of a Minstrel Show
Conservatives eat it up.

It's nice to see them put their degrees in virology from Trump University to good use.
I agree, much better than the movie stars who claim they know it all that you follow. You know, Rosie, and every talk show host that are nothing more than jerk offs on screen.
Not to mention hosts of “The Apprentice”

A few more people in my community passed away this week...
Over 60 and living in potential heart attack city.
It's sad.
I don't know if they died as a result of the virus or because the virus weakened their already weakened systems.

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
wow, you dumb fucks will believe any thing!
As you believe Joy Behar. I'm laughing at you. I'm sure you tune in to her and Whoopi to hear them denigrate americans.
They don’t denigrate Americans, they denigrate Republicans
This shit has gotten insane. Politisize every thing when in reality how much does the gov effect your daily life? They are up there in my stae and across the nation writing law after law all the time and how much difference do you realy notice on the street? This shit has gone crazy.

2 Bootlicking, ass clowns that make black folks all over America look like fools.
They are black and you are attacking them, which means you are racist against blacks. You hate blacks. I've seen how this works...

I'm black fool and I hate to see black folks making a fool out of themselves for the entertainment of white folks. I also hate bootlicking, uncle toms.
of course you do, because blacks aren't allowed to be their own person. they are property of the plantation, and failure to comply automatically makes them an uncle tom. I laugh at blacks like you acting as a white demofk slave owner.

You were and are the plantations owners. The slave master always loved the House negroes (like these two fools), You actually mean you hate black folks like me that don't scratch when they don't itch or don't laugh when nothing is funny or don't dance unless they hear music playing.

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
Oh so a couple of nobodies with no credentials or expertise other than making YouTube videos?

YEah I'm not going to listen to them. The question is why would you?

donny loves them... had them over to the WH just a short while ago.

You were and are the plantations owners. The slave master always loved the House negroes (like these two fools), You actually mean you hate black folks like me that don't scratch when they don't itch or don't laugh when nothing is funny or don't dance unless they hear music playing.
Kkk is demofks. Thanks for playing

Today's right wing, conservatives have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

You fuckers are batshit insane.

They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
Oh so a couple of nobodies with no credentials or expertise other than making YouTube videos?

YEah I'm not going to listen to them. The question is why would you?

donny loves them... had them over to the WH just a short while ago.

Did you hear them cheer and clap when that boot licking, Jack Brewer called Trump the first black president.

Says the sheep

Says the sheep

Wrong black man.

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.
Fat chocolate birds? You are racist against blacks. Why do you hate blacks so much?
It's impossible for me to believe I am inherently superior to blacks when I am black. Now shut up, idiot.

Superbadbrutha hates diamond and silk, who are black. This obviously means he is a black hating racist. I've seen how this works.
Apparently you don't. That's the problem with white racists. They try making anything racist from non whites to the extent that they look stupid. If we were opposed to Sharpton, then we'd be all good in this idiots mind.

These two aren't thinking for themselves. They are sellouts. And you don't have to like me saying this. You only defend them because they validate your racist beliefs. So fuck you, and both those Uncle Tom bitches.

Says the sheep

Wrong black man.
It’s always the wrong black man

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.
Fat chocolate birds? You are racist against blacks. Why do you hate blacks so much?
It's impossible for me to believe I am inherently superior to blacks when I am black. Now shut up, idiot.
One can feel his own race is inferior to others, it happens all the time. Most white lefties on this forum are racist against whites.

I doubt that you are black. Blacks would not want to be represented by what you post.

Forum List

Back