DHS warns of increased violence from left-wing pro-aborts

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The left's Summer of Terror 2022 is kicking off. Justices and their families, as well as churches and other pro-life organizations are being targeted with threats of violence and murder.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) warned of increased political violence from pro-abortion extremists before and after the Supreme Court releases an official ruling that could potentially overturn Roe v. Wade, according to an unclassified memo obtained by Axios.

“Law enforcement agencies are investigating social-media threats to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their clerks, as well as attacks targeting places of worship and abortion clinics,” the outlet reported.

The memo was allegedly circulated by DHS’s intelligence arm on May 13, and says the threats that arose after Politico published a leak of the Dobbs draft opinion “are likely to persist and may increase leading up to and following the issuing of the Court’s official ruling.”

Talk of storming the supreme court, burning it down, and even killing justices.

Ironic...the left, after all the condemning of violence, are apparently not opposed to using violence themselves.

I am curious though, the threats of nationwide violence. Who do you plan to be violent against? I'm curious how that works. Are you going to just attack random people on the street? Roam neighborhoods and attack people in their homes? Or is it just roaming the cities and destroying the businesses of innocent people?

With the whole spiel of riots over police violence, I never understood why you protesting the police involved burning down someone else's business?

You all said "violence is the voice of the unheard", no, you were heard, you just don't like the answer you got, so, now you are going to go out and create mayhem until you get what you want.

Why don't you just come out and admit, your violence has nothing to do with your cause, you just want to go out and destroy stuff. If your protests were about your cause, then you wouldn't be bothering innocent people, unless your whole method is just intimidation and violence until you get what you want..

Talk of storming the supreme court, burning it down, and even killing justices.

Ironic...the left, after all the condemning of violence, are apparently not opposed to using violence themselves.

I am curious though, the threats of nationwide violence. Who do you plan to be violent against? I'm curious how that works. Are you going to just attack random people on the street? Roam neighborhoods and attack people in their homes? Or is it just roaming the cities and destroying the businesses of innocent people?

With the whole spiel of riots over police violence, I never understood why you protesting the police involved burning down someone else's business?

You all said "violence is the voice of the unheard", no, you were heard, you just don't like the answer you got, so, now you are going to go out and create mayhem until you get what you want.

Why don't you just come out and admit, your violence has nothing to do with your cause, you just want to go out and destroy stuff. If your protests were about your cause, then you wouldn't be bothering innocent people, unless your whole method is just intimidation and violence until you get what you want..
Oh, leftists have never objected to violence...unless it comes from people resisting their tyranny.

DeathSquads.jpg

Interesting. No leftys to post in this thread, no fake news, no "but Trump did....", nothing. I noticed that the lefty talk shows today also didn't mention it.

This is interesting in two ways:

1) no leftys want to address this issue, I guess they want to avoid this topic in hopes that it will go away?

2) no leftys are posting in this thread, and that takes coordination. By chance you should have had at least a couple stop by, just to argue, but, nothing.

Lol, that's interesting.

Have we found the kryptonite to the leftys? This thread is that kryptonite I do believe.

The left's Summer of Terror 2022 is kicking off. Justices and their families, as well as churches and other pro-life organizations are being targeted with threats of violence and murder.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) warned of increased political violence from pro-abortion extremists before and after the Supreme Court releases an official ruling that could potentially overturn Roe v. Wade, according to an unclassified memo obtained by Axios.

“Law enforcement agencies are investigating social-media threats to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their clerks, as well as attacks targeting places of worship and abortion clinics,” the outlet reported.

The memo was allegedly circulated by DHS’s intelligence arm on May 13, and says the threats that arose after Politico published a leak of the Dobbs draft opinion “are likely to persist and may increase leading up to and following the issuing of the Court’s official ruling.”

No. It can't be. The left believe in "peaceful protests". It's not their fault if things get out of hand. They will wash their hands of instigating violence. Attacks on our democracy are perfectly fine as long as they are attacking the right and not the left.

It's amazing how this story just dropped off the radar. Why, if this were pertaining to republicans, there would have been no less than 2 investigations and arrests.

Don't let this story just fade away. There have been threats of violence, and even assassination threats.

YOU MUST FEAR THIS!!!!

Forum List

Back