DHS: Over 800 Immigrants Due to be Deported Granted Citizenship, Mistakenly

I guess this only concerns me, that over 800 vetted immigrants, due to be deported, because that vetting process failed, are now, oooops, US citizens!!

The report does not identify any of the immigrants by name, but Inspector General John Roth’s auditors said they were all from “special interest countries” — those that present a national security concern for the United States — or neighboring countries with high rates of immigration fraud. The report did not identify those countries.

From pbs

Was this NYC, NJ bomber one of the ones that was granted US citizenship, mistakenly?

Seems awfully coincidental the oig released the report around the time the fbi put out their all points bulletin for him...
'Mistakenly' my ass.

I just read that story.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT LEFTISTS IN POWER and put trust in your government.. 800 FUCKING POSSIBLE TERRORISTS LOOSE in our country thanks to OBAMA AND HILLARY... WTF is wrong with you liberals???? You've placed every American in danger with your clusterfuck mamby pamby coddle the terrorists policies.. Everyone needs to post this on all social media and make it go viral.. LIBERALS CANNOT BE TRUSTED, AT ALL

More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

From the article
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

Fucking IDIOT TERRORIST ENABLING DEMOCRATS

It's complete nuts. This is not just a "mistake". 858?? That is a clusterf*ck.
Were any of the ones involved this weekend part of this "mistake"?
From the article
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

Fucking IDIOT TERRORIST ENABLING DEMOCRATS

Notice how the SORRY AZZ LEFT are allergic to this thread?? They have literally endangered every American in this country.. I'm seriously pissed off.. I posted that shit on every social media site.. Breitbart is running it EVERYWHERE as well as Drudge.. these mother fuckers could have just blown our country to hell and back..

I have truthfully been shocked how little interest there seems to be in this information. Maybe my title wasn't good enough. But yes, I expect the left will avoid it like the plague.

Glad you are helping get the info out there.
Notice how the SORRY AZZ LEFT are allergic to this thread?? They have literally endangered every American in this country.. I'm seriously pissed off.. I posted that shit on every social media site.. Breitbart is running it EVERYWHERE as well as Drudge.. these mother fuckers could have just blown our country to hell and back..

This is just breaking today.. How the FUCK do you mistakenly grant citizenship to people you've not even vetted.. the article even states they had no fingerprints to prove who these people were, FROM VERY HIGH TERROR LEVEL AREAS.. WTF???????????????? Liberals and their FUCKING APPEASEMENT policies are going to get Americans killed.. YOU FUCKING OWN EVERY ATTACK, every death.. None of you would listen.. all you cared about were new voters for power.. FUCK security.. I'M OVER IT..

POST THIS ON ALL SOCIAL CHANNELS.. make it go viral

From the article:

The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

When American children are slaughtered in malls perhaps this country will wake the HELL UP..

GET OUT AND VOTE... Hillary wants to increase allowing in these UNVETTED SYRIAN MALES by 550%

Aw come on, they're just here to 'do the jobs Americans won't do.'

Yeah, our Immigration System is completely flucked. Thank you Obama. :(

All it takes is one suitcase nuke and NYC is gone... they won't give a shit about their precious liberal policies.. How easily these dumbazzes have forgotten what took place on 9*11

Over 800 Thousand......... just in time to register and vote in the next presidential election!

Forum List

Back