DHS asks Pentagon for help at border ahead of another expected migrant surge

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Department of Homeland Security has requested help from the Pentagon for help guarding the southern border as attempted border crossings remain high, a senior US general revealed Thursday.

During an appearance before the Senate Armed Service Committee, Gen. Glen Vanherck, head of North American Aerospace Defense Command, was pressed on whether the administration of DHS had requested additional troops for the southern border.

“Sen. Inhofe, there is a request from the Department of Homeland Security,” Vanherck told ranking member Jim Inhofe (R-Ok.).

“It is in the planning stages right now of the department to provide additional capability or capacity based on the potential for additional immigration, or folks coming to the southwest border.”

The general did not provide additional information.

DHS did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

DHS asks Pentagon for help at border ahead of another expected migrant surge

Hells Bells, I can hear the rending of garments now by the dems if troops are put on the border.

Hey, maybe AOC will go topless in protest. ;)

Xiden's Pentagon Puppets will send help!

Thousands of ladders from The National New Citizen Assistance (INNCA) stockpile will be shipped as quickly as fuel for the fleet of trucks can be obtained form The National Emergency Fuel reserve.

The Corrupt Democrat Cult sees American Citizens as their opponents.
They are trying to replace them illegal aliens.

Hang on, I thought defending the border was against the Democrats religion? I mean, they whinged like 5 year olds every single day at Trump. Why the hypocrisy all of a sudden?

Forum List

Back