DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

this whole issue is over MONEY............and who gets the TAXPAYERS money per studen
Absolutely. It's about funding Jesus schools with taxpayer money and about allowing powerful criminals to skim the money. Thank you for regurgitating my own point back to me.
lol

Christians pay taxes too Dumbass.
So? That doesn't mean public funds should go to Jesus schools, or that criminals should be able to perpetrate these charter school scams. What an idiotic point.
Parants should be able to educate their kids wherever they want, so long as their kids learn the basics, like readin, ritein and rithmatic. Not many of them learn that much in government schools.

this whole issue is over MONEY............and who gets the TAXPAYERS money per studen
Absolutely. It's about funding Jesus schools with taxpayer money and about allowing powerful criminals to skim the money. Thank you for regurgitating my own point back to me.
lol

Christians pay taxes too Dumbass.
So? That doesn't mean public funds should go to Jesus schools, or that criminals should be able to perpetrate these charter school scams. What an idiotic point.
It should go where their parents want it to go.

Parants should be able to educate their kids wherever they want, so long as their kids learn the basics, like readin, ritein and rithmatic.
They can. Anyone can send their kids to a private school, and they can home school.

Next...
Don't bother with that assigned theory. They are taxed to pay for this government horseshit. You're just saying, "why can't they pay twice?"

You're just an asshole.

Which only shows that you don't have an answer.
Correct, I have no answer to your idiotic question, any more than you have an answer to, "why does bripat like to dress in women's clothing and tuck his junk in front of a mirror?"

Up to speed?

That means parents can vote for vouchers that will be used for the education of their choice.
Correct, they can. I understand the current state of affairs. Welcome to 15 years ago bripat, try to catch up with the class.

I am suggesting we vote away that bad idea.

Why do you believe the government can tax you only for stuff that you want but that I don't want?
I don't, and what a fucking stupid question. Of course the government can tax me for things I don't want. That goes for everyone

I am giving my opinion about those things. Gee, I hope I don't offend your delicate sensibilities by doing so...

That means parents can vote for vouchers that will be used for the education of their choice.
Correct, they can. I understand the current state of affairs. Welcome to 15 years ago bripat, try to catch up with the class.

I am suggesting we vote away that bad idea.
Then you admit you have no rational objection to allowing to parents to use vouchers at parochial schools. "I don't like it" is not a rational objection. It's merely petulance.

Why do you believe the government can tax you only for stuff that you want but that I don't want?
I don't, and what a fucking stupid question. Of course the government can tax me for things I don't want. That goes for everyone

I am giving my opinion about those things. Gee, I hope I don't offend your delicate sensibilities by doing so...
You have failed to provide a justification for your opinion other than "because that's what I want."

Forum List

Back