DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

Your interpretation of the articles I presented don't make them correct.....
Stupid response. It wasn't an interpretation, is was a factual presentation of the facts cited in the articles. Your inability to fashion any response shows you are all hot air.
Baloney.........this whole issue is over MONEY............and who gets the TAXPAYERS money per student..........Dems want ALL IN ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS...........no Charter schools............Even though many in this country want that OPTION...................

Stop TEACHING the test...........and JUST TEACH AGAIN.

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

You do understand you’re a democrat,, democrats have DESTROYED education across America, Cuba Venezuela.. everywhere... stop taking about it .. it is a national emergency to get democrats away from education,, and our children

You do understand that DeVos is singlehandedly raping public education?

DeVos Slams ‘Union Bullies’ for Opposing Her Plan to Send Federal Tax Dollars to Private and Religious Schools | Right Wing Watch

DeVos is an old hand at this. She has, in the words of Mother Jones’s Krisina Rizga, been “trying to gut the public schools for years.” Indeed, DeVos and her allies have spent many years and many millions of dollars engaged in bare-knuckled politics to elect politicians who will advance an anti-public-education, anti-labor, pro-privatization agenda, and her family has played a key role in building right-wing anti-public-education infrastructure.

Good they should get raped in jail where Democrats belong

Brilliant as always! Just fucking brilliant. Anyone who wishes rape on anyone is a sick piece of shit!

this whole issue is over MONEY............and who gets the TAXPAYERS money per studen
Absolutely. It's about funding Jesus schools with taxpayer money and about allowing powerful criminals to skim the money. Thank you for regurgitating my own point back to me.

this whole issue is over MONEY............and who gets the TAXPAYERS money per studen
Absolutely. It's about funding Jesus schools with taxpayer money and about allowing powerful criminals to skim the money. Thank you for regurgitating my own point back to me.
lol

Christians pay taxes too Dumbass.
So? That doesn't mean public funds should go to Jesus schools, or that criminals should be able to perpetrate these charter school scams. What an idiotic point.

Last edited:
lol

So? That doesn't mean public funds should go to Jesus schools, or that criminals should be able to perpetrated these charter school scams. What an idiotic point.
aka Our beliefs and rights don't begin until they agree with you.

You will decide how our tax dollars are spent ...because YOU SAY SO..........oh.....BTW.......there are 7000 Charter schools in this country..........

Your party's attempt to kill them has so far FAILED...........You probably don't even like Vocational schools either........which can train people to make money right out of high school.

aka Our beliefs and rights don't begin until they agree with you.
And I could say the same to you. But I am not an embarrassing crybaby and understand that a difference of opinion is not the equivalent of setting and enforcing rights.

You will decide how our tax dollars are spent .
No, I will state my opinion of how they should be spent, just as you have. Goddamn son, get your shit together.

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

You do understand you’re a democrat,, democrats have DESTROYED education across America, Cuba Venezuela.. everywhere... stop taking about it .. it is a national emergency to get democrats away from education,, and our children

DeVos Slams ‘Union Bullies’ for Opposing Her Plan to Send Federal Tax Dollars to Private and Religious Schools | Right Wing Watch

DeVos is an old hand at this. She has, in the words of Mother Jones’s Krisina Rizga, been “trying to gut the public schools for years.” Indeed, DeVos and her allies have spent many years and many millions of dollars engaged in bare-knuckled politics to elect politicians who will advance an anti-public-education, anti-labor, pro-privatization agenda, and her family has played a key role in building right-wing anti-public-education infrastructure.

Raped ? Like Dump did to his first wife??

lol

People of all beliefs pay taxes to fund our secular government dumbass Would you want your taxes to help fund my Pagan Coven School ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

People of all beliefs pay taxes to fund our secular government dumbass Would you want your taxes to help fund my Pagan Coven School ?

Has your school applied for a charter.........and if so will you teach how to sacrifice chickens...........

Doubt the numbers are the same bro...................but I'd cook that chicken and eat it rather than sacrifice it.

No it's not. It's about not allowing government to indoctrinate your children. Brain damaged TDS morons just can't allow your children to escape that.

It's obviously over money - our money, dumbass.

lol

What would they teach?

No it's not. It's about not allowing government to indoctrinate your children.
No, sorry. Without the political power and money of the people who want public funding to go to Jesus schools and the criminals who want to scam the funding, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now, and Betsy DeVos would be back in Michigan, stroking a poodle.

lol

So? That doesn't mean public funds should go to Jesus schools, or that criminals should be able to perpetrate these charter school scams. What an idiotic point.
Why should your tax dollars go to government indoctrination centers?

depends on who you ask now doesn't it?

you continue to run under the assumption that if you feel it's true, it is. if anyone feels differently, they are subject to your anger and condemnation.

you should get some help for that.

and if i was wrong about obama, then i was wrong. being wrong doesn't make people a liar but you can't live outside of the extreme now can you?

The truth is the truth. It doesn't matter who you ask. Some people make up shit, like your claim that Obama's district sold political offices but that doesn't make it the truth. I really wish the right could at least remember what integrity is.
And there you go. the other day you said you only got attacked.

Maybe shit like this is why. in the end, it's simply what you want.

Pointing out your lie is not an attack. If you had integrity, you would know that. This is a statement of fact, not an attack.
as i said - i would have been wrong in that statement, sure. but your ASSumption i was lying to get to you is on you.

that's a statement of fact. now fuck off.

The next time you make that claim we will know if it was just a mistake or a lie.
and i'll give a shit shortly after that.

you're back to being a dick. later dude.

Raped ? Like Dump did to his first wife??

Once you TDS douchebags get hold of a lie, you never stop using it.

Forum List

Back