DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

The man was trying to smear her. He's a douchebag, and so are you. It's absurd to even ask the question.

Take your yes or no question and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..................Political hit by a BS politician......

Yes or no........as she tried to answer that the ACCUSATIONS WERE DEBUNKED......

Slow news night huh...............grasping for something to be outraged about.............LOL

Yet she couldn't say what was debunked about them. Her own department defines a charter school that stays open for 3 years is a success. More than 40% of charter schools that receive funds either never open or close before 3 years. How can she say that is debunked??
Your right she COULDN'T...........because he wanted a YES OR NO LAWYERS ANSWER.........

Political BS.......................She asked for time to talk about it but WAS DENIED..........Yes or No.........Yes or No.........BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There is a reason that people don't like DONUT EATING LAWYERS......Thankyou for reminding me why............LOL

DeVos Takes Tough Stance as Congressional Democrats Hammer Her on Budget Cuts, School Choice

The inspector General office did a report......and they are attempting to correct them.....................And why the hell do the Dems HATE CHARTER SCHOOLS ANYWAYS....

Oh......they don't like people having choices........
:CryingCow:

Yes/No answers aren't that hard.

Neither is sticking your finger in a light socket.

That is your opinion and not the opinion of all Americans
No kiddin'?
I'd say you lose but under Obama Charter Schools were AXED in record numbers
They also existed in record numbers, so you haven't really connected the dots, yet.
Yet I posted a study that backs up what I've said..........how about you.........were is YOUR EVIDENCE.

Is this MYTHICAL EVIDENCE YOU HAVE in the SAME PLACE you found RUSSIA COLLUSION.

Yet I posted a study that backs up what I've said
You posted a study that asks why we are falling behind (and shows that we are). It doesn't answer the question, nor did you. That was my response... why is that?

And then the follow up, that you should see coming: how do charter schools remedy that, over the whole?

. I have also provided data to back up what I said. Good for us.

Yet I posted a study that backs up what I've said
You posted a study that asks why we are falling behind (and shows that we are). It doesn't answer the question, nor did you. That was my response... why is that?

. I have also provided data to back up what I said. Good for us.
The last article showed the main benefits of Charter schools...............which is against your agenda.................Your side wants them DESTROYED............not for whether they are good or not........but so ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS are there........

Charter Schools are Capitalism w/fraud disguised as School Choice.
No I want school
Choice catholic schools vocational schools, Schools on the corner.. anything! Get democrats out of education!

Says the guy in the basement that has heard of a guy that has a teacher friend, and Jitss617 thinks he has a clue how Private, Public, or Charter Schools even work.

Can't speak for all, but most public schools have MANY Vocational Classes that are offered.

Here is one of Many.

Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs with marketable employability skills and levels of academic qualifications which allow them to choose among high-demand careers or pursue additional education / training.

Our CTE mission is

to prepare all learners for successful roles in families, careers and communities.

Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses provide a variety of opportunities for students to explore their career interests while developing academic, technical, leadership, and practical skills in areas that are highly relevant to students and highly valued by employers and colleges in our region. Many of these courses are articulated with local college programs and provide college credit at no cost. In addition, CTE courses provide students:

• 21st Century Skill training
  • Access to State of the Art Technologies
  • Real World Projects and Activities
  • Student Leadership Clubs including FBLA, FCCLA, TSA, FFA, and Sports Medicine Association
  • Skill Competitions at the local, regional, state, and national levels
  • Career and College Exploration and Connections
  • Opportunities for Innovation and Creativity
It is truly sad that you believe public education is ONLY a Civics class or a Literature class that only indoctrinates and teaches liberal views.
Your posts showcase your ignorance of HS Education.

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

Talk about fucking propaganda and gas-lighting. The asshole announcer talked about stats from 2001 to present, DeVoss didn't take office till 2017. She had nothing to do with the school in MN the little prick made such a big deal about, it closed in 2015. Also the one school wasn't talking about "buying" a private jet, they considered and dismissed a program that more closely resembles a ride share. You fucking commies are nothing but liars and propagandist.

Charter Schools are Capitalism w/fraud disguised as School Choice.
No I want school
Choice catholic schools vocational schools, Schools on the corner.. anything! Get democrats out of education!

Says the guy in the basement that has heard of a guy that has a teacher friend, and Jitss617 thinks he has a clue how Private, Public, or Charter Schools even work.

Can't speak for all, but most public schools have MANY Vocational Classes that are offered.

Here is one of Many.

Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs with marketable employability skills and levels of academic qualifications which allow them to choose among high-demand careers or pursue additional education / training.

Our CTE mission is

to prepare all learners for successful roles in families, careers and communities.

Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses provide a variety of opportunities for students to explore their career interests while developing academic, technical, leadership, and practical skills in areas that are highly relevant to students and highly valued by employers and colleges in our region. Many of these courses are articulated with local college programs and provide college credit at no cost. In addition, CTE courses provide students:

• 21st Century Skill training
  • Access to State of the Art Technologies
  • Real World Projects and Activities
  • Student Leadership Clubs including FBLA, FCCLA, TSA, FFA, and Sports Medicine Association
  • Skill Competitions at the local, regional, state, and national levels
  • Career and College Exploration and Connections
  • Opportunities for Innovation and Creativity
It is truly sad that you believe public education is ONLY a Civics class or a Literature class that only indoctrinates and teaches liberal views.
Your posts showcase your ignorance of HS Education.
It’s over! Bye democrats

The last article showed the main benefits of Charter schools
It didn't show the benefit over the whole. The data presented was for the whole, when it was being argued that we are falling behind other countries.

Then, data was presented showing some charter schools (itself a process of selection, both in the sample size and the process of funneling children to charter schools, biasing the results without account) performing better than the US average. That does not argue that charter schools improve our average overall proficiency vs. other countries. How is this solving the problem that we are falling behind, by making not just more charter schools, but also more failed charter schools as well?

That argument has not been made that it is improving our standing in those rankings. I say it cannot be made soundly, because the assertion that it will help the average is false and will always be false. Every little bit of performance you get above the average is coming at a cost to public schools. You are robbing Peter to pay Paul, with a middle man taking a cut for his "trouble". Sometimes a large cut (100%, apparently). What a scam.

Last edited:
It didn't show the benefit over the whole. The data presented was for the whole, when it was being argued that we are falling behind other countries.

Then, data was presented showing some charter schools (itself a process of selection, instantly biasing the results) performing better than the US average. That does not argue that charter schools improve our average proficiency vs. other countries. How are you solving the fact that we are falling behind, by making more charter schools (and more failed charter schools as well, many of which never even open, as the article I linked shows)..?

That argument has not been made. I say it cannot be made. Every little bit of performance you get above the average is coming at a cost to public schools. You are robbing Peter to Pay Paul, with a middle man taking a cut. Sometimes a large cut (100%, apparently). What a scam.
Five Reasons Why Independent Charters Outperform In-District Autonomous Schools

The Thread is a SCAM..................NOTHING MORE..........It is clear you only want SUGAR DADDY GOV'T in charge of EVERYTHING.

Then, data was presented showing some charter schools (itself a process of selection, instantly biasing the results) performing better than the US average. That does not argue that charter schools improve our average proficiency vs. other countries. How are you solving the fact that we are falling behind, by making more charter schools (and more failed charter schools as well, many of which never even open, as the article I linked shows)..?

That argument has not been made. I say it cannot be made. Every little bit of performance you get above the average is coming at a cost to public schools. You are robbing Peter to Pay Paul, with a middle man taking a cut. Sometimes a large cut (100%, apparently). What a scam.

The Thread is a SCAM..................NOTHING MORE..........It is clear you only want SUGAR DADDY GOV'T in charge of EVERYTHING.

You saw the video. What part of that video do you think is a scam?

This is no joke,, people involved in education pushing public crap should be executed you have destroyed more lives

You are living proof of the uneducated you fraud.
Yea says the guy that can’t argue any topic just call names lol

You didn't provide anything............So your EVIDENCE IS A MYTH.........

Then show me proof that Public School Don't offer these CTE classes.
Like I mentioned, you are claiming knowledge of something of which you have no knowledge.

You saw the video. What part of that video do you think is a scam?
The OP is a scam for what I've already pointed out.....................You played a video of a YES OR NO ANSWER..............HYPED it to something it never was........................She wanted to answer BUT WASN'T ALLOWED......

Nothing but POLITICAL NONSENSE.

You didn't provide anything............So your EVIDENCE IS A MYTH.........
Evidence... of what? Of what statement by me? That is twice I have asked.
I have stated you provide no evidence and MOCKED YOU FOR IT.

I also mocked the Russia Collusion Scam................

This OP and thread is GARBAGE.......slow news night TDS thread.

Forum List

Back