DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

Take your yes or no question and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..................Political hit by a BS politician......

Yes or no........as she tried to answer that the ACCUSATIONS WERE DEBUNKED......

Slow news night huh...............grasping for something to be outraged about.............LOL

Yet she couldn't say what was debunked about them. Her own department defines a charter school that stays open for 3 years is a success. More than 40% of charter schools that receive funds either never open or close before 3 years. How can she say that is debunked??
Your right she COULDN'T...........because he wanted a YES OR NO LAWYERS ANSWER.........

Political BS.......................She asked for time to talk about it but WAS DENIED..........Yes or No.........Yes or No.........BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There is a reason that people don't like DONUT EATING LAWYERS......Thankyou for reminding me why............LOL

DeVos Takes Tough Stance as Congressional Democrats Hammer Her on Budget Cuts, School Choice

The inspector General office did a report......and they are attempting to correct them.....................And why the hell do the Dems HATE CHARTER SCHOOLS ANYWAYS....

Oh......they don't like people having choices........
:CryingCow:

Yes/No answers aren't that hard.
Yes NO answers are DONUT EATING LAWYERS trying to make something of NOTHING.......

You already responded she couldn't back up what she was trying to say......then go to SAY YES OR NO........

Make up your mind.........

Yet with all her babbling, she was unable to do either.
How the hell can she do that when the Dem keeps spouting SAY YES OR NO.............You can't you MORON.......

Make up your mind..................You wanted her to explain the debunk but want her to say ONLY YES OR NO.

Reminds me of this.

We throw more money at education per student than anyone in the world..
Second place, actually. The top 13 range from $10K to $15K. And, not coincidentally, all 13 are among the most educated countries in the world.

The Condition of Education - International Comparisons - Finances - Education Expenditures by Country - Indicator May (2019)
The US spends more on education than other countries. Why is it falling behind?

Second place, actually. The top 13 range from $10K to $15K. And, not coincidentally, all 13 are among the most educated countries in the world.

The Condition of Education - International Comparisons - Finances - Education Expenditures by Country - Indicator May (2019)
So...the suspense is killing me...why is it falling behind?

How about, we take money away from schools and give it to privateers? That will make the schools better?

No.

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

You do understand you’re a democrat,, democrats have DESTROYED education across America, Cuba Venezuela.. everywhere... stop taking about it .. it is a national emergency to get democrats away from education,, and our children

You are living proof of the uneducated you fraud.

So...the suspense is killing me...why is it falling behind?

How about, we take money away from schools and give it to privateers? That will make the schools better?

No.
LOL..................Calling them names doesn't make it so...................and this OP is a dang fraud..........The only thing is that you ONLY WANT SUGAR DADDY GOV'T SCHOOLS..................You are against CHOICE.....

Teaching Trades in schools is a big part of it......................doing so gives KNOWLEDGE of possible TRADES that the students can use later to EARN A LIVING WITH.....

Guess going to Earn a Living pisses you off............you want SUGAR DADDY GOV'T to give them a living ...........and pay for it with Pixie dust.........

She is after all the Amway Lady.

Bulldog et al. are dishonest, imbecilic silly asses.

Anything to offer besides that childish remark?[/QUO
She is after all the Amway Lady.

Bulldog et al. are dishonest, imbecilic silly asses.

Anything to offer besides that childish remark?

You leftist morons, the failures of charter schools pale by comparison to the corruption, incompetence and waste in traditional public schools. The only way to redeem the public education system is to make it private in terms of choice universally and stop leftist swine from imposing their imbecile social engineering programs..

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

You do understand you’re a democrat,, democrats have DESTROYED education across America, Cuba Venezuela.. everywhere... stop taking about it .. it is a national emergency to get democrats away from education,, and our children

Devoss is an incompetent fool. It's shown every time she is questioned.

If she ends public schools she will known as one of the great patriots of America.. I hope she does

I suppose the failure of our education system is most evident by the miserable quality of conservative posts on this board.

This is no joke,, people involved in education pushing public crap should be executed you have destroyed more lives

Calling them names doesn't make it so.
Calling them "privateers" is not calling them a name. That is what they are: private entities. Not public. I can call them "entrepreneurs", if it will keep you from triggering

Otherwise, you didn't speak to a word I said.

If she ends public schools she will known as one of the great patriots of America.. I hope she does

Charter Schools are Capitalism w/fraud disguised as School Choice.

Calling them names doesn't make it so.
Calling them "privateers" is not calling them a name. That is what they are: private entities. Not public. Stop being silly.

Otherwise, you didn't speak to a word I said.
You are pushing the Narrative of the AGENDA of the Dems..........to kill ALL CHARTER SCHOOLS...........You don't like Devos because she disagrees...........then this IDIOTIC THREAD on how SHE COULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION......

When the question was done in a way...........that DIDN'T ALLOW HER TO ANSWER...........which is BS.

Yet she couldn't say what was debunked about them. Her own department defines a charter school that stays open for 3 years is a success. More than 40% of charter schools that receive funds either never open or close before 3 years. How can she say that is debunked??
Your right she COULDN'T...........because he wanted a YES OR NO LAWYERS ANSWER.........

Political BS.......................She asked for time to talk about it but WAS DENIED..........Yes or No.........Yes or No.........BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There is a reason that people don't like DONUT EATING LAWYERS......Thankyou for reminding me why............LOL

DeVos Takes Tough Stance as Congressional Democrats Hammer Her on Budget Cuts, School Choice

The inspector General office did a report......and they are attempting to correct them.....................And why the hell do the Dems HATE CHARTER SCHOOLS ANYWAYS....

Oh......they don't like people having choices........
:CryingCow:

Yes/No answers aren't that hard.
Yes NO answers are DONUT EATING LAWYERS trying to make something of NOTHING.......

You already responded she couldn't back up what she was trying to say......then go to SAY YES OR NO........

Make up your mind.........

Yet with all her babbling, she was unable to do either.
How the hell can she do that when the Dem keeps spouting SAY YES OR NO.............You can't you MORON.......

Make up your mind..................You wanted her to explain the debunk but want her to say ONLY YES OR NO.

Reminds me of this.

Should public funding go to a school that uses it to buy an airplane----- That is a yes/no question
Should public funding go to a school that uses it to buy a luxury box for a sports team -----That is a yes/no question
'What percentage of charter schools are failing" is a direct question. she didn't even try to answer that one.
She's incompetent.

Charter Schools are Capitalism w/fraud disguised as School Choice.

No I want school
Choice catholic schools vocational schools, Schools on the corner.. anything! Get democrats out of education!

Home

Awarded 2 years with highest standings in Alabama............so much for the failure of MAGNET or Charter schools...........

Your side not wanting to talk about the ones doing damned well..............But hey...........This one is doing good.........SHUT IT DOWN

You are living proof of the uneducated you fraud.

Yea says the guy that can’t argue any topic just call names lol

You are pushing the Narrative of the AGENDA of the Dems..........to kill ALL CHARTER SCHOOLS.
Actually, it's just my own opinion. NO public funds to charter schools. Improve the existing public schools. Private schools? Carry on.
That is your opinion and not the opinion of all Americans......................And under a Republic........you or I DON'T DECIDE............The Majority decide and the Senate represents the minority to allow this funding...........

So .................I'd say you lose but under Obama Charter Schools were AXED in record numbers.

Forum List

Back