Detroit was the biggest American city in 1950. now its 20th. good job, Dems! only the GOP can FIX IT

Detroit was destroyed by the capitalists who used up the city and then abandoned it

• Banned
I'm so sorry, but I don't believe Detroit was ever the biggest American city, it's almost always been New York, although for a bit before that it was Philadelphia, however the Erie Canal favored growth in NY over Phillie.
it was the 4th biggest city. i said biggest for dramatic effect

I'm so sorry, but I don't believe Detroit was ever the biggest American city, it's almost always been New York, although for a bit before that it was Philadelphia, however the Erie Canal favored growth in NY over Phillie.
I think Detroit may have been top five behind NY, Chicago, LA and Philadelphia

• Banned
when i see detroit, i see a warning about what might happen if we dont rethink how we are governing ourselves. a place full of good people with potential lost amid the wreckage of bad policies

Greedy Unions....and the officials there in the city.....ruined the city...It will come back if we stay on Trump's course for bringing back our jobs...the elite don't care about jobs...the people do and so does this president...

Greedy Unions....and the officials there in the city.....ruined the city...It will come back if we stay on Trump's course for bringing back our jobs...the elite don't care about jobs...the people do and so does this president...
Auto companies got arrogant as they lost command of the global market

Detroit paid the price

there are 100K vacant building in Detroit alone. nice job, liberals!
The cons took the auto manufacturing jobs out and left nothing for people to earn money. That is what happened. Spin as you want the truth is greedy cons made it as it is.

tRumps course is what is happening to GM and ford. Closing plants and relocating abroad. Same for the Japanese car makers. They are also thinking about leaving just like carrier did.

Adorable, in 2016. Now, pathetic.
Goering and trump.jpg

tRumps course is what is happening to GM and ford. Closing plants and relocating abroad. Same for the Japanese car makers. They are also thinking about leaving just like carrier did.

No doubt you have a link regarding Japanese car makers leaving?

No doubt you have a link regarding Japanese car makers leaving?
They will make the announcement in the next week or two.

Forum List

Back