Details on George Floyd’s arrest for robbing and beating a pregnant woman at gunpoint

Society is better off without George

Just a druggie loser criminal
still no reason to kill him the way they did,,,next time it might be somebody you love,,,

People I love don't live the drug induced thug life

They were raised right
youre forgetting this kind of attitude from the cops has resulted in a lot of innocent people being killed,,,and all those people had families that cared about them,,,

so far youre just lucky it hasnt happened to someone you care about,,,

some of us not so much,,,

People I care about rarely encounter the police...and when they do they cooperate.

Maybe because they're not drug addicts?

The cop was stupid...but poor dead George wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Drugs do that
I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing cops going to wrong houses and stopping innocent people where they ended up dead,,,avoiding them is not an option when they came after you correctly or not,,,

youre right the world might be a better place without people like floyd, but thats no excuse for a cop to kneel of his neck for that amount of time even after hes dead,,,

I already said the cop was stupid....but for one moment do I think poor George didn't escalate the situation.

Fentanyl and meth? Come on, you know and I know

still no reason to kill him the way they did,,,next time it might be somebody you love,,,

They were raised right
youre forgetting this kind of attitude from the cops has resulted in a lot of innocent people being killed,,,and all those people had families that cared about them,,,

People I care about rarely encounter the police...and when they do they cooperate.

The cop was stupid...but poor dead George wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Drugs do that
I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing cops going to wrong houses and stopping innocent people where they ended up dead,,,avoiding them is not an option when they came after you correctly or not,,,

youre right the world might be a better place without people like floyd, but thats no excuse for a cop to kneel of his neck for that amount of time even after hes dead,,,

I already said the cop was stupid....but for one moment do I think poor George didn't escalate the situation.

all I know is I saw a cop kneel on a guy for so long he died,,9 minutes in total 3 of which he was dead,,,and since they pulled him back out of the cop car to do it says they intended a beat down that back fired,,,

sorry sweetie but this is not what I want our police to be,,,

They were raised right

all I know is I saw a cop kneel on a guy for so long he died,,9 minutes in total 3 of which he was dead,,,and since they pulled him back out of the cop car to do it says they intended a beat down that back fired,,,

Never ever call me, sweetie. Do you understand that? Who the fuck do you think you are?

Poor dead George is dead, the cop will pay. Let legal justice do it....not viligante justice.

Now sit down.

They were raised right

Never ever call me, sweetie. Do you understand that? Who the fuck do you think you are?

Poor dead George is dead, the cop will pay. Let legal justice do it....not viligante justice.

Now sit down.
OK sweetie,,,

Both these statements can be true.

He did not deserve to die that way. Or anyway for that matter.

And he does not deserve to be portrayed by his friends, family, and the media as a wholesome great person. Which always happens in these scenarios. Don't piss on me and tell its raining. Tell me the truth about him...and the truth is he was a convicted felon dirtbag.

Last edited:

They were raised right

Now sit down.
OK sweetie,,,

Learn it you tired old fuck. Off to ignore you go wrinkled dick

They were raised right

Now sit down.
OK sweetie,,,

Learn it you tired old fuck. Off to ignore you go wrinkled dick
you leftist are such delicate emotional people,,,

What a beautiful person we lost last week. So innocent.

George Floyd was arrested and convicted of robbing a woman after breaking into her home in a home invasion with several other men. He wanted money and drugs and when she didn’t have either, he pressed a gun against her stomach. Attached are photos of the court record of his conviction, as well as his extensive arrest record.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-19.png
He plead guilty.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-26.jpeg
The victim’s testimony.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-35.png
The court’s documents showing Floyd’s full name, date of birth and the case number.

upload_2020-5-29_20-56-56.jpeg

David Dorn will get as much love from the media and celebrities when he is laid to rest....right?
all the excuses in the world dont justify the way he was killed,,,
The way he was killed does nothing to justify his many crimes, including holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
But for you and your racist ilk, he’s a saint!

George Floyd was arrested and convicted of robbing a woman after breaking into her home in a home invasion with several other men. He wanted money and drugs and when she didn’t have either, he pressed a gun against her stomach. Attached are photos of the court record of his conviction, as well as his extensive arrest record.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

The court’s documents showing Floyd’s full name, date of birth and the case number.

David Dorn will get as much love from the media and celebrities when he is laid to rest....right?
The way he was killed does nothing to justify his many crimes, including holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
I never said he was a saint,,in fact I said the opposite,,,
what I'm talking about is the way he was killed,,,,

and you making it about race makes you the racist not me,,,I'm focused on the manner of death and who did it not the color of their skin,,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

1. I don't care if he was the AntiChrist, there was still no good reason for the cop to be resting with his knee on his neck for that long;

2. The other officers shouldn't have been charged but the guy with the knees that will be repeatedly shattered in prison deserves whatever happens to him.
You want his knees shattered? Really?

Other prisoners will not be kind to him. That is just a reality.

That will be the argument made in court. His defense will respond to that with, "if police didn't show up that day would he be alive today or not?"

Good luck trying to convince a judge or jury that the knee on a mans neck for minutes even when he tells you he can't breath, was not responsible for this.

Then, the defense will call Joe Biden and ask him if Mr Floyd is inside the 10-15% Americans who are not very good people, because Floyd fits greatly with Biden the expert.

When Floyd was to be handcuffed, the video shows he resisted the arrest. Two police officers forced him to stay quiet.

When the detained doesn't present resistance, then only one police officer is enough to handcuff him.

There is no doubt that later a police using his knee over the throat of Floyd was abuse of power, but surely Floyd wasn't cooperating with the arrest. To say the contrary is going against of what the videos are showing about his arrest.

The protests weren't necessary at all. That criminal Floyd was looking for trouble and he found it.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

1. I don't care if he was the AntiChrist, there was still no good reason for the cop to be resting with his knee on his neck for that long;

2. The other officers shouldn't have been charged but the guy with the knees that will be repeatedly shattered in prison deserves whatever happens to him.
You want his knees shattered? Really?

Other prisoners will not be kind to him. That is just a reality.

They don’t put cops in gen pop. They wouldn’t last a Day.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

and you making it about race makes you the racist not me,,,I'm focused on the manner of death and who did it not the color of their skin,,,
It sure sounded like you were attempting to deflect from his poor character by focusing on how he died. And we still don’t have all of the pertinents regarding that.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

It sure sounded like you were attempting to deflect from his poor character by focusing on how he died. And we still don’t have all of the pertinents regarding that.
his past has nothing to do with how he died,,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Suggest you stop attacking a dead man, who isn't around to defend himself.

There is a time to stop digging dirt on him, it is already well known he had problems with the law, but he is DEAD now!

His death is getting its proper attention, the 4 Police men have been arrested and charges for the murder of Mr. Floyd.
Would things of been different if the woman Floyd robbed decided to resist and was murdered by Floyd who would of shot her dead? Just asking, would he still be the hero of the left?
Yes he would be a hero.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Bullshit! If he wasn’t a lifelong repeat offender he wouldn’t have committed yet another crime for which he was arrested.
You Floyd defenders are borderline insane.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Bullshit! If he wasn’t a lifelong repeat offender he wouldn’t have committed yet another crime for which he was arrested.
I'm not defending floyd,,,I'm calling out another thug cop that doesnt have a problem beating people down,,as we see from his past complaints of abuse,,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

I'm not defending floyd,,,I'm calling out another thug cop that doesnt have a problem beating people down,,as we see from his past complaints of abuse,,,
Separate issue.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.
it establishes a pattern,,,that now has cost a man his life without trial,,,

Forum List

Back