Detailing the charges facing Capitol rioters

In case you missed 60 Minutes last night -
Over 400 insurgents are facing federal charges including conspiracy, obstruction, destruction of property, assault and sedition that could get them 5-20.
Trumpy Bear may also be criminally culpable.

Its up to 400 now. Good. I hope we go through with building that Supermax on Midway island to house them.

Its up to 400 now. Good. I hope we go through with building that Supermax on Midway island to house them.

Haven't heard much about President Biden's approach to Gitmo.
Is it being fully utilized?
If not, toss these bastards in with the radical Islamist terrorists -
Bet they have much in common!

"Trumpy Bear"? You realize that you sound like a child right? Insurgents?
I want to know who the capital cop was who murdered Ashli Babbitt. Now that is a cover-up!

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

I want to know who the capital cop was who murdered Ashli Babbitt. Now that is a cover-up!

Why do you say murdered and please quote the law that you're applying ... she was in the process of attacking a congressman ... police are supposed to intervene ... even if the attacker is white ...

Exactly - I have no sympathy for Ashli the Q-Kook. She was attempting to crawl through a busted out window. Cap Cops should have mowed down a few dozen. The rest would have turned tail and that would have been the end of it.

Exactly - I have no sympathy for Ashli the Q-Kook. She was attempting to crawl through a busted out window. Cap Cops should have mowed down a few dozen. The rest would have turned tail and that would have been the end of it.

What is going on with the investigation of those who attacked the federal courthouse in Portland?

Haven't heard much about President Biden's approach to Gitmo.
Is it being fully utilized?
If not, toss these bastards in with the radical Islamist terrorists -
Bet they have much in common!
Don't go there. Most Americans have never been thrilled with the US operating offshore prisons, especially for American citizens, even if they are ass-hole American citizens.
BTW. Did I tell you your golden idol avatar kind of creeps me out? Makes me think of little trumpies setting up alters in their dens, man-caves or the counter in their mobile home as an accent to go along with their velvet Elvis and dogs playing poker on the wall.

She definitely shouldn't be trying to force her way though the above door vent window.

What is going on with the investigation of those who attacked the federal courthouse in Portland?

They're suing for reparations

Which official government proceding did the Portland protesters obstruct? ... the court herself proceeded as normal ... a number of important cases were ruled on during that time ...

Also ... when was the Portland court house breached? ... you're comparing some graffiti on the outside walls to 143 police being assaulted ...

Which official government proceding did the Portland protesters obstruct? ... the court herself proceeded as normal ... a number of important cases were ruled on during that time ...

Also ... when was the Portland court house breached? ... you're comparing some graffiti on the outside walls to 143 police being assaulted ...
They're desperate to change the subject from the historic attack on our electoral process of Jan 6.

They're liars.

Libs, you are such disingenuous faggots.

How were the tresspassers going to take control of the United States?

Walk us through the entire insurrection.

First off, what weapons were used?

Don't go there. Most Americans have never been thrilled with the US operating offshore prisons, especially for American citizens, even if they are ass-hole American citizens.
BTW. Did I tell you your golden idol avatar kind of creeps me out? Makes me think of little trumpies setting up alters in their dens, man-caves or the counter in their mobile home as an accent to go along with their velvet Elvis and dogs playing poker on the wall.

Okay I'll work on that - It creeps me out too!
But shouldn't the double-wide also include a Bigmouth Billy Bass? :D

header-3-1.gif

Over 400 insurgents are facing federal charges including conspiracy, obstruction, destruction of property, assault and sedition that could get them 5-20.

They should all be stripped of all government benefits & pensions!

They should all be stripped of all government benefits & pensions!

Yep, no Obamacare - NO Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security - AND no Biden Bucks!

Forum List

Back