despite writing 500 page book holding nothing back slamming Trump not having temperament to be president, Barr Says He'd Still Vote For Trump In 2024

After weeks of pro-Russian propaganda the right wing nuts have shit the bed and now are trying to gaslight themselves. The rest of us watched Tucker and Trump try to blow Putin on the air for the last month.

Barr says he would not work for Trump ever again. gets ask if he wants a conversation with him. "it's not a conversation with Trump, you mostly listen", Barr bellows

Barr says he would not work for Trump ever again. gets ask if he wants a conversation with him. "it's not a conversation with Trump, you mostly listen", Barr bellows

Well, if Billy wanted to be the one talking, then that fat fuck should have run for and got elected to the Presidency.

wtf this from Huffpost:

Donald Trump Had Some Cheeky Comments About Bill Barr's Jowls

“You’re fine, you’re fine. Yeah, you’re big. But you carry it well,” Barr says the president told him. “Whatever you do, don’t lose too much weight. Because then your face is going to sag.”

“You’re lucky because your face, I mean your cheeks — they’re filled out,” Trump continued, according to Barr. “They look smooth and young. But I guarantee you, if you lose a lot of weight, you’ll look old and saggy.”

"Trump cries a lot about being treated unfairly. George HW Bush never did that" - Bill Barr

Sounds like ‘Cognitive Dissonance’!
bromance gets paid by someone. . . . who the hell knows who? To stir shit up. Either that, or he is bi-polar.

basq.jpg

I recommend different ones.
i reccomend you stop being a douche...there's a war going on and people suffering and you're out here accusing someone like me who has served in uniform of being paid by who knows who...WAKE UP!

Forum List

Back