Despite corona, 250,000 motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country expected to roll into South Dakota for the 80th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

will you be going?

Thread fail. Your title doesn't say "Luscious motorcycle enthusiasts."

You're slipping, dude.

:laughing0301:
you should have told me earlier. i would have edited it. lol

Well maybe the cycle babes. They're pretty luscious when they start flopping out their titties like they do at those biker events.

I would provide some pics of the aforementioned mammaries, but I don't feel like getting the ban-hammer tonight. :04:

We should have put up "STURGIS >" signs that directed the bikers to Portland.
My home is maybe 1/2 mile away from the East Precinct, where they've been rioting for the last couple nights. If the Sturgis rally came riding through my neighborhood right now, I'd greet them like French villagers greeted allied forces pushing East after D-Day.

I bet not one store gets looted, vandalized or burned.
However, havoc to the local beer and Whiskey supply is assured.

With this being the kind of rally that it is, there won't be anymore risk than there already is unless there is more than one person on a bike.

God bless you and the riders always!!!

Holly

Generally speaking, dudes who ride motorcycles aren't risk averse pussies...Especially when they recognize that their risk of getting killed in a motorcycle wreck is greatly higher than that of dying from the Chinkvirus.
Indeed,these people are awake to know that this virus is a hoax scam to kill off the population.

EfVc8YEXYAEGuBz

whoops!

Pretty soon all GOP will have to wear masks to cover the stench of their failed and felonious POTUS.

Only time will tell how many bikers and or their family and friend will get sick or die from attending the rally.
whoops!

Forum List

Back