Despite "Better Economy" & Tumbling Unemployment, Obama Approval Rating Sinks To Record Low

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Obama has nothing on Slim Pickens. He's riding this thing into a smoldering heap. He just falt out sux at his job. What a loser

-Geaux

“Unemployment down, jobs up,” President Obama exclaimed, adding gloatingly that "manufacturing growing. Deficits cut by more than half. High School graduation up. College enrollment up. Energy production up.” As Spectator's Ralph Reiland points out, Obamanomics, allegedly batting a thousand - everything that should be up was up and everything that should be down was down. “By every economic measure, we are better off now than we were when I took office,” declared President Obama... so why, if everything is ponies and unicorns, is President Obama's approval rating at record lows. 61% of Americans disapprove of Obama's foreign policy with only 42% approving of the President overall.

With just weeks to the mid-terms, it appears the president is not helping matters for his team (as WaPo shows below)

Perhaps this is why?

Obama has nothing on Slim Pickens. He's riding this thing into a smoldering heap. He just falt out sux at his job. What a loser

-Geaux

“Unemployment down, jobs up,” President Obama exclaimed, adding gloatingly that "manufacturing growing. Deficits cut by more than half. High School graduation up. College enrollment up. Energy production up.” As Spectator's Ralph Reiland points out, Obamanomics, allegedly batting a thousand - everything that should be up was up and everything that should be down was down. “By every economic measure, we are better off now than we were when I took office,” declared President Obama... so why, if everything is ponies and unicorns, is President Obama's approval rating at record lows. 61% of Americans disapprove of Obama's foreign policy with only 42% approving of the President overall.

With just weeks to the mid-terms, it appears the president is not helping matters for his team (as WaPo shows below)

Perhaps this is why?

I'm not sure why you feel the need to bring this up over and over. Yes, we get it: Obama's approval ratings are bad.

You know whose ratings are even worse? Republicans...

-Geaux

Perhaps this is why?

I'm not sure why you feel the need to bring this up over and over. Yes, we get it: Obama's approval ratings are bad.

Shut up and take your medicine. Obama is a disaster and is destroying our country from the inside.

But back on topic here

This from the leftist fish wrap Politico

Poll: Obama hits lowest approval

obama_approval_328.jpg

By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 10/15/14 8:01 AM EDT Updated: 10/15/14 2:24 PM EDT
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is at the lowest level of his presidency, a new poll says.

According to an ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday, 40 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, the lowest score the poll has recorded since he took office. His rating is down 1 point from September.

Read more: Poll Obama hits lowest approval - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

-Geaux

I know they suck too. And if I were a pub, I might actually give a shit

-Geaux

-Geaux

Perhaps this is why?

Shut up and take your medicine. Obama is a disaster and is destroying our country from the inside.

But back on topic here

This from the leftist fish wrap Politico

Poll: Obama hits lowest approval

obama_approval_328.jpg

By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 10/15/14 8:01 AM EDT Updated: 10/15/14 2:24 PM EDT
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is at the lowest level of his presidency, a new poll says.

According to an ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday, 40 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, the lowest score the poll has recorded since he took office. His rating is down 1 point from September.

Read more: Poll Obama hits lowest approval - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

You were bullied a lot in school. I can tell.

-Geaux

-Geaux
And yet you didn't mention their ratings. Hmmm why is that?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Here's a hint... They're not POTUS. We can discuss Congress in another thread.

Now where was I?

-Geaux

Trouble Looms for Obama Democrats with Election Day 2014 Approaching - ABC News

Trouble Looms for Obama, Democrats with Election Day 2014 Approaching

Barack Obama and his political party are heading into the midterm elections in trouble. The president’s 40 percent job approval rating in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll is the lowest of his career – and the Democratic Party’s popularity is its weakest in polling back 30 years, with more than half of Americans seeing the party unfavorably for the first time.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

Barack Obama and his political party are heading into the midterm elections in trouble. The president’s 40 percent job approval rating in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll is the lowest of his career – and the Democratic Party’s popularity is its weakest in polling back 30 years, with more than half of Americans seeing the party unfavorably for the first time.
Are you suggesting the House of rep is unimportant? How about repub governors? Repub senators? The president is all that matters huh?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the House of rep is unimportant? How about repub governors? Repub senators? The president is all that matters huh?

Yes, for this discussion. Obama is worthless and even the LIV's , malcontents and miscreants are throwing him under the bus. So maybe, just maybe, Obama supporters are not completely stupid after all

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

Yes, for this discussion. Obama is worthless and even the LIV's , malcontents and miscreants are throwing him under the bus. So maybe, just maybe, Obama supporters are not completely stupid after all

-Geaux
Well if you wanted to come across unbiased - which you failed miserably at - you could make the point Americans are dissatisfied with our entire government.

I don't get why you waste energy on this. No Obama supporter on this board is denying his current approval ratings.

Hey Guts, President Obama will be remembered as a two term President that kicked the living shit out of the GOP twice. He got the ACA passed, and now it is part of the American landscape, and, like MediCare and Social Security, is appoaching third rail status. Moan and piss all you want, President Obama will be remembered as a success, you will not.

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Well if you wanted to come across unbiased - which you failed miserably at - you could make the point Americans are dissatisfied with our entire government.

I don't get why you waste energy on this. No Obama supporter on this board is denying his current approval ratings.

No, Obama supports/you deflect. Instead you want to talk about Republicans and the government collectively. Wait, I thought Obama had a phone and pen?

-Geaux.

Hey Guts, President Obama will be remembered as a two term President that kicked the living shit out of the GOP twice. He got the ACA passed, and now it is part of the American landscape, and, like MediCare and Social Security, is appoaching third rail status. Moan and piss all you want, President Obama will be remembered as a success, you will not.

And you wonder why his approval ratings are in the dirt? LMAO

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, Obama supports/you deflect. Instead you want to talk about Republicans and the government collectively. Wait, I thought Obama had a phone and pen?

-Geaux.
Isn't it worth noting Obama's approval ratings are better than both republicans and other democrats?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now where was I?

-Geaux

LMAO..every time they get cornered by facts, they try to change the subject...poor little hyperpartisans

Forum List

Back