False flag

• Total voters
So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?
A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.
The DemNazis, No Different than Them Nazis.
It was your kind and marched in Charlottesville.
so you aren't an american? hmmmmm

Occam's Razor says the pipe bombs are the Dems "October Surprise" to sway the election.
In what way do you think pipe bombs sway a midterm election?

The Progs have seen enthusiasm wane in the aftermath of their epic fail in attacking Kavanaugh, while conservative enthusiasm has increased. Desperate loons do desperate loony things. The Progs have a habit of using violence and the threat of violence. The bombs are consistent with that.

The bombs are also consistent with the Progs' tendency to stage Fake Hate Crimes for attention.

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

Fake Post.

The Dems sent the Fake Bombs, to their OWN Fake Selves, so they can spam the airwaves with FAKE NEWS for the next two weeks.

Nobody in THE GOP would do this FOR THE DEMS. Why help them out? Why help them get any Sympathy for their American Hating Marxist Plans?

The shortest route between two points makes the most sense. The only one who would have anything to gain by having a fake mailbox bomb delivered to their mailbox is indeed The DemNazis.

Chickens have come home to roost for republicans

You can’t dish all this hate without Republicans turning it into kill, kill, kill

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.
So you think that someone isn't an American if they didn't march with the Alt-Right INCELs at Charlottesville? hmmmmmmmm

I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.

Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you

No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

Odd targets. Holder, DW Schultz, and NYC Cuomo. The media and liberals are already twisting this to attack TRUMP. Sorry the whole thing comes across as an over the top, jump the shark terrorist hoax.

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

So you think that someone isn't an American if they didn't march with the Alt-Right INCELs at Charlottesville? hmmmmmmmm
i'm only aware of americans there. he said your kind, so that presumes he isn't american

I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.
Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton
Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
I’m not lapping up anything. All I’ve done is make fun of your idiocracy. Quoting Clinton to make a point?! Haha what a joke

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.

Occam's Razor says the pipe bombs are the Dems "October Surprise" to sway the election.

The Progs have seen enthusiasm wane in the aftermath of their epic fail in attacking Kavanaugh, while conservative enthusiasm has increased. Desperate loons do desperate loony things. The Progs have a habit of using violence and the threat of violence. The bombs are consistent with that.
Where are you getting those stats from? Dem enthusiasm has and still is at all time highs. The Kav situation may have bumped Rep enthusiasm. I’m still not seeing how a pipe bomb sways anything?

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

Fake Post.

The Dems sent the Fake Bombs, to their OWN Fake Selves, so they can spam the airwaves with FAKE NEWS for the next two weeks.

Nobody in THE GOP would do this FOR THE DEMS. Why help them out? Why help them get any Sympathy for their American Hating Marxist Plans?

The shortest route between two points makes the most sense. The only one who would have anything to gain by having a fake mailbox bomb delivered to their mailbox is indeed The DemNazis.

Chickens have come home to roost for republicans

You can’t dish all this hate without Republicans turning it into kill, kill, kill

NPC Crowd Hate Kill.jpeg

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

Odd targets. Holder, DW Schultz, and NYC Cuomo. The media and liberals are already twisting this to attack TRUMP. Sorry the whole thing comes across as an over the top, jump the shark terrorist hoax.

Its actually quite funny.

Where are you getting those stats from? Dem enthusiasm has and still is at all time highs. The Kav situation may have bumped Rep enthusiasm. I’m still not seeing how a pipe bomb sways anything?

I'm not claiming that the Progs are logical and rational. They see violence and the threat of violence as legitimate political tactics. The bombs are consistent with that.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

You aren't very good at making fun of anyone or anything, Sir Tit.

Idiocracy is so 2006.

You are 12 years out of touch....like your party...which is 100 years out of touch.
I don’t have a party you dimwit. You’re like a blind guy throwing darts. Clueless

The thug tactics of the left have backfired on them and they've only motivated Republicans to get out and vote. Realizing it was a losing strategy they now have to try to turn it around and make Republicans look like they're just as violent so they have now INVENTED someone they can point a finger at in the hopes of motivating their lazy voters. Every Chris Matthews type will be out there in force for the next two weeks accusing Republicans of being the violent ones, hoping it translates into votes. Guaranteed.
And I bet even if the FBI finds the bomber and they are politically against Democrats you will just cry "FAKE NEWS!" all day long.
And I bet if I'm right you won't show your face around here for a month.

Forum List

Back