Desperate Democrats Grasping at Straws

Sweetie, if you are buying this dip and advising others to do so as well, I know you have no clue of what you are watching.

You havent checked pre markets have you? Lol

I am not a trader. I am an investor. Assuming you put your money where your mouth is, I have booked marked your post, and will remind you of your I’ll timed investment when the market leaks another 1000 plus points. The markets are way overvalued (only partially due to Trump).

You're a blowhard and given a 311 point gain today I proved my point. Now you want to move the goal post.

Nice try but nope

Really? Are you an investor or a trader, or do you know the difference? The market didn’t even recover half of yesterday’s loss, and the trade/tariff war is turning into a currency war.

Did you catch this little tidbit, do you know what it means? zerohedge on Twitter

It means buy some shiny metal, and keep working.

Pay attention. I swing trade, I posted that. I said buy on the dip that's what swing traders do. This time it paid off...next time who knows? It's all a gamble

I also invest and leave them alone but my focus is on the swings.

Swing traders live for stock and market fluctuations. Find the ones the big boys love and you'll make money. PCX was a gem before coal went south.

Where in this thread (sorry, I don’t read all your post) did you say you’re a swing trader? Did you sell already, cause future are giving back have of today’s gains as of now.

Forum List

Back