desantis threatens to withhold paychecks of school board members who defy his masks ban

Kids are immune. We've know this for a long time now.

That is nothing but a lie and a very lame one.

It's been all over the news about how countless children are being infected then ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives. Some die. The ones who don't die will probably be left with life long problems caused by the virus.

Stop with the lies.

All you're doing is showing how much you hate children and how much you want to kill as many as you possibly can with this virus.

But then you admitted you beat your wife and children so I'm not surprised you so causally lie so easily.

They're not.

Yes they are.

Stop lying.

This one says as of July 20th, 335 children have died from the virus.

It's now August 11. More children have died.

How many more children need to die to satisfy your blood lust for death?

That is nothing but a lie and a very lame one.

It's been all over the news about how countless children are being infected then ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives. Some die. The ones who don't die will probably be left with life long problems caused by the virus.

Stop with the lies.

All you're doing is showing how much you hate children and how much you want to kill as many as you possibly can with this virus.

But then you admitted you beat your wife and children so I'm not surprised you so causally lie so easily.

We do not believe you. This is of your own making. You are in power for your sell outs. We will watch your cities implode now. I know. Not a lot say this. But they will. They owe you nothing.

Yes they are.

Stop lying.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Fla is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it

Kids can’t die from coronavirus. They literally don’t have the ACE 2 cell receptors in their lungs for it to infect.

If they die with coronavirus it’s no different than them dying from regular influenza, which can happen but is ultra rare.
88141.jpg

By the way, Arizona has banned mask mandates in schools too. It’s not like DeSantis is the only one doing it.

I know batshit crazy liberals that are so distraught over it they are fleeing AZ to go back to commiefornia, which they originally fled to get away from high taxes.
Yes, but DeSantis is likely the next US president to be ELECTED....they have got to bash him doing a great job.

Yes they are.

Stop lying.

I don't know about all of them BUT I DO know about the BOY on the Hawaii trip...It's his parents fucking vaccinated selves fault. The boy had health issues, severe ones, and wasn't vaccinated but his parents were to take the Hawaii vacation dream trip. They getting vaccinated made them CARRIERS-----which is where the boy with a compromised immune system likely picked up the virus even though his parents try to say it had to be from someone else on the trip. Get vaccinated---carrier the disease to your family members.

Forum List

Back