Desantis teases Trump: "I got reelected"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Desantis will be in office for eight years, and he's already one of the most popular governors in Florida history. But it's not just that he won. It's how he won! He kicked ass against Crist while Trump lost to a guy with dementia.

He took off his gloves and went after Donald Trump like never before.

Ouch!

Last edited:
Trump lost to Biden while Desantis got reelected. The governor knew this would trigger Donald. Ron just took off his gloves.
Ouch!
:auiqs.jpg:
Well it is like Trump himself said. He said if I lose to Biden I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history.

Yep, Trump was right again.

Well it is like Trump himself said. He said if I lose to Biden I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history.

Watch Trump's August 2022 deposition in New York. You won't be impressed with this ridiculous old poser.

Watch Trump's August 2022 deposition in New York. You won't be impressed with this ridiculous old poser.
I thought Trump should be in jail yesterday?
You kids have been saying this for years and years and years.
But the fact he is still a free man and still running for President shows only one thing, you are full of crap.

In fact, your only hope is for Trump to win the GOP nomination since you have invested in Trump hate for the last 10 years.

Really, it's all the DNC has to run on with the economy in shambles and the border not really being a border.

Desantis will be in office for eight years, and he's already one of the most popular governors in Florida history. But it's not just that he won. It's how he won! He kicked ass against Crist while Trump lost to a guy with dementia.

Ouch!
iu

What a sad little life it must be, Trump-whining 24/7.

Ouch!

It's how he won: Gerrymandering, suppressing the black vote, and lying!!!

I thought Trump should be in jail yesterday?
You kids have been saying this for years and years and years.
But the fact he is still a free man and still running for President shows only one thing, you are full of crap.

In fact, your only hope is for Trump to win the GOP nomination since you have invested in Trump hate for the last 10 years.

Really, it's all the DNC has to run on with the economy in shambles and the border not really being a border.

I would vote republican again if they put up a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

The border problem is easily solved. Neither part wants to fix it.

I would vote republican again if they put up a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

The border problem is easily solved. Neither part wants to fix it.
Republicans have the easiest job in the world, that being, run against DNC policies

But when they have all the power, like when Trump was in power the first two years with the GOP Congress, they refused to do the two things they ran on doing, which is repeal and replace Obamacare and secure the border.

So as you can see, America can vote for change, but they will never get it.

Florida has had some trifling governors. Richard Scott was the king of Medicare fraud. Remember when he wanted everyone on food stamps and welfare to be drug tested? Scott owned 30 drug testing businesses.

Those clots refused to follow EPA rules about use of fertilizers. Then when algae bloom became a huge problem they demanded Obama fix it.

Republicans have the easiest job in the world, that being, run against DNC policies

But when they have all the power, like when Trump was in power the first two years with the GOP Congress, they refused to do the two things they ran on doing, which is repeal and replace Obamacare and secure the border.

So as you can see, America can vote for change, but they will never get it.

The solution to illegals isn't a vanity wall. Expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals. They will self deport in six months.

The solution to illegals isn't a vanity wall. Expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals. They will self deport in six months.

As you say, neither party will do that either.

Incidentally, why are you such a racist bigot?

DeSantis is evil. Apparently so is Florida.
Yes, Florida is full of evil, Taliban, Nazi. White Supremacists.

But I'm sure that won't stop you from going there for a vacation.

Trump has been so damaged with the moderates and centerist voter that he simply can't win. Biden would walk through him like butter.

You have to wonder about the future of the board when a post titled "DeSantis teases Trump" rises to the level of a political discussion. Lefties must be desperate for a topic that deflects attention from actual politics.

Gerrymandering in a statewide race.
You literally are the least intelligent. poster on the site.

(bulldog still has the title for US residents.)

Forum List

Back