DeSantis, Once a ‘No’ on Storm Aid, Petitions a President He’s Bashed

The "evil" is voting for one person because you hate the other person, it is damaging our politics and it is called the lesser of two evils mentality, which is what got Trump elected and Biden elected, the two worst Presidents in American history and yet you are proud of the gaffe man. He is an embarrassment, wondering why a dead person isn't at his rally, his "I was 30, she was 12". GG, that was just two days last week. He mumbles incoherent thoughts, can't find his way off stage, and this makes you happy. Before that we had a President that used Twitter as a battlefield and has people believing elections are fixed. How did we get to this point? seriously, we have two bumbling fools and we are heading into 2024 with those two as frontrunners, are we stupid or what? It is time to stop our trip down the road to idiocrasy. We need to make better choices instead of the people we keep putting in there.
Like I said. Your damaged imagination wherein you believe everyone shares your demented thinking. :cuckoo:

Like I said. Your damaged imagination wherein you believe everyone shares your demented thinking. :cuckoo:
I don’t want you to share anything with me. You believe what you need to believe, I will look at ways to get better leaders, you are on record of wanting more Bidens and Trumps. :itsok:

I don’t want you to share anything with me. You believe what you need to believe, I will look at ways to get better leaders, you are on record of wanting more Bidens and Trumps.

Again. In your imagination only.
I am not on any record of saying anything like you attribute to me. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back