DeSantis is the betting favorite to win the presidency in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thanks to his commitment to freedom and individual liberty, willingness to take on activist corporations and dedication to protecting children, Ron DeSantis is now the betting favorite to win the 2024 election

Thanks to his commitment to freedom and individual liberty, willingness to take on activist corporations and dedication to protecting children, Ron DeSantis is now the betting favorite to win the 2024 election

He'll be VP for 4 yrs first

If we are smart, he will be.

We need to vote for Trump with VP DeSantis, (4) years, and then DeSantis for President (8) years and we get 12 years instead of (8). Be smart people ~

He'll be VP for 4 yrs first
Yes, and likely under Trump.

But can any VP serve alongside of Trump and still remain in favour with the voters. I suspect that if Trump can win the presidency, there won't be a next election.

It will be an interesting political cycle.

If the world were honest, and many outside America are; Trump has made politics cool again. He has raised attention to issues and awoken Americans on both sides, though primarily those who are not happy that too many losers have sunk their once dominant, globally respected nation.

I think anything Trump does will be like a dream come true, after this fiasco we are currently living in is over. Trump, I hope, is going to become our super hero. LOL

I just don't see DeSantis primarying the Trumpster in 2024.

And if he were to run, the libs would attack him and refuse to acknowledge his victory. I can see the libs blocking the vote without cause and try to steal the election again.

Floridians are still feeling GREAT in their third non-pandemic summer. DeSantis is on the road to victory and he will make America great again...again!

I just don't see DeSantis primarying the Trumpster in 2024.

And if he were to run, the libs would attack him and refuse to acknowledge his victory. I can see the libs blocking the vote without cause and try to steal the election again.
1. Desantis will primary Trump, bet on it. The question is, will he win, or will voters nominate Trump as the ultimate FU to the democrats and the MSM?

2. Every state will send their electors to DC just like in 2020. We know what the VP can and can't do, especially if the GOP takes back the House and Senate in 2022.

Forum List

Back