DeSantis Hosts Roundtable On Media Defamation Featuring Covington Grad Nicholas Sandmann

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is well worth your time. they show numerous clips as well as talking about the media's sick bias themselves!

DeSantis is still trying to out-Trump Trump. That's the best strategy for becoming the R nominee, but it depends on Trump stepping aside or being 'stepped on' for it to pay off.

DeSantis's entire game plan depends on Trump allowing him to be the MAGA leader. He has no fallback attraction!

Fascinating to watch!

DeSantis is still trying to out-Trump Trump. That's the best strategy for becoming the R nominee, but it depends on Trump stepping aside or being 'stepped on' for it to pay off.

DeSantis's entire game plan depends on Trump allowing him to be the MAGA leader. He has no fallback attraction!

Fascinating to watch!

DeSantis is going to have a problem distancing himself from RINO's. I like DeSantis but he can't win without the MAGA base.

DeSantis is going to have a problem distancing himself from RINO's. I like DeSantis but he can't win without the MAGA base.
As I suggested, I think he's easily MAGA enough for all breeds of Republicans, but it all depends on Trump not being around.

DeSantis has no fallback position because there isn't anything that will work for him, other than what Trump so far owns.

Fascinating to watch!
Desantis has Trump by the balls. Trump's J6 fiasco is a show-stopper for Trump. Trump does not have the character to be president, period, full stop.
All Navy Seal Desantis has to do is play the 1st Trump-Biden debate that alienated women voters. Trump should have won, but his personality turns off women voters.

Last edited:
Desantis has Trump by the balls. Trump's J6 fiasco is a show-stopper for Trump. Trump does not have the character to be president, period, full stop.
All Desantis has to do is play the 1st Trump-Biden debate that alienated women voters. Trump should have won, but his personality turns off women voters.
Not so. Trump has to be eliminated for DeSantis to be able to inherit Trump's popular agenda. If that happens then DeSantis will likely be the next president. I've maintained for months now that DeSantis can never go head to head with TRump.

DeSantis is the forever bride'smaid and the mini Trump.

Not so. Trump has to be eliminated for DeSantis to be able to inherit Trump's popular agenda. If that happens then DeSantis will likely be the next president. I've maintained for months now that DeSantis can never go head to head with Trump. DeSantis is the forever bride'smaid and the mini Trump.
The old adage, "to be the champ you need to beat the champ" still holds.
1. Desantis HAS TO go head to head with Trump, and beat him like a baby seal. Use every Trump gaffe, and the "threat to democracy" label from J6 against Trump.
2. You haven't seen Desantis in FL taking on the MSM and kicking ass, have you?

Forum List

Back