Desantis goes antivaxer

You are mistaken. Governor Desantis is a good and fair person and we are lucky to have him as our governor.
Wrong.

DeSantis is a liar, demagogue, and an autocrat.

He’s supported and signed measures into law the courts have invalidated as un-Constitutional.

He’s pursued a tyrannical campaign against local school districts.

He facilitates lies and misinformation about the pandemic at the expense of the health and safety of Florida residents.

Wrong.

DeSantis is a liar, demagogue, and an autocrat.

He’s supported and signed measures into law the courts have invalidated as un-Constitutional.

He’s pursued a tyrannical campaign against local school districts.

He facilitates lies and misinformation about the pandemic at the expense of the health and safety of Florida residents.
Say it with me Clayton ......

PRESIDENT DESANTIS !!!!!

DeSantis is a liar, demagogue, and an autocrat; he represents Republicans well.
You fucking Leftist are so stupid.

You are only capable of parroting what the Marxist Fake News MSM tells you.

DeSantis is NOT a traditional Republican by any means and that is why he is so popular.

You still thinking this is a Republican vs. Democrat thing shows just how clueless you are about what is really going on in this Country.

Every time I read posts filled with ALL Democrat's or ALL Republicans I wonder how anyone knows how All people of any political party think? some kind of magic?

Every time I read posts filled with ALL Democrat's or ALL Republicans I wonder how anyone knows how All people of any political party think? some kind of magic?
I'd have to say only a handful of Republicans on the Hill fall outside of that ALL "Politicians" category.

Then back up your claims with a credible link.

How many do you need?

Perhaps, Ron Desantis knows the limitations of the government role?????
Biden (or whoever is running this country) could take a lesson from him.
Based on Florida’s current COVID situation, it’s pretty laughable suggestion. It’s a lesson on what NOT to do.

No they don't.

Once again you prove that you are just another uninformed Leftist.
It’s a vaccine. It produces a vigorous immune response in the individual so they can fight or prevent infection.

The result is just the same as any other vaccine.

This week desantis held a press conference which was used by antivaxers to spread lies, which he didn't bother to contradict and still hasn't.

Ron Desantis is sacrificing his constituents on the altar of his presidential campaign. Murder for political ambition.

The most ironic thing about all this is that while it might get the crazy people to vote for him in a primary to get the nomination, the rest of the nation who are actually sane won't vote for him.

His actions right now are guaranteeing that he will lose any nationwide general election.

Forum List

Back