DeSantis gaining on Trump in Iowa

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Trump still leads DeSantis among Iowans 39% to 29%, but the governor polled at 24% to 48% last month, a significant jump since he started on the campaign trail.

I figured that would be the case once DeSantis started campaigning in earnest. It's gonna get interesting. ;)

Trump still leads DeSantis among Iowans 39% to 29%, but the governor polled at 24% to 48% last month, a significant jump since he started on the campaign trail.

I figured that would be the case once DeSantis started campaigning in earnest. It's gonna get interesting. ;)
I'm just hoping that Kennedy can make the democrat primary equally interesting.

The pedophile in chief might not be able to hide in the basement if he faces some real Democrat opposition.

This battle for the GOP candidate is going to be epic... reminisant of rocky and apollo creed... lol

Iirc only the GOP candidate who finished in the top 3 in Iowa and Ne Hampshire went on to in the nomination and the White House. I'm not sure though, just heard it a couple of months ago and don't remember where.

DEmocrats are making up fake criminal charges for many of the GOP candidates, so we'll get to see their banana republic mentality at max bloviation in the next year.

IMG_3157.jpeg

Trump will rip him a new asshole. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back