DeSantis blames the other 49 states for Florida looking bad!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

TALLAHASSEE (The Borowitz Report)—In his most scathing assignment of blame to date, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis blasted the other forty-nine states for conspiring to make his own look bad.​
“Our covid numbers wouldn’t seem so terrible if other states’ numbers weren’t better,” he said. “You don’t have to be a detective to figure out who stands to benefit from this scenario.”​
“Nice try, other forty-nine states,” he bellowed. “I’m onto you!”​
DeSantis’s remarks drew a strong rebuke from a fellow Republican governor, Greg Abbott of Texas.​
“If you look at our covid numbers, you’ll find that Texas has been doing everything in our power to make Florida look good,” he said. “Ron DeSantis’s comments are very hurtful.”​
Immediately following Abbott’s statement, DeSantis issued a heartfelt apology. “I appreciate everything Texas has done to make Florida look good,” he said. “But the other forty-eight states still suck.”​

1. they have a HUGE tourism industry--people going in and out every day--only second to shithole Cali
2. Biden is the one responsible for letting in all the shitheads with C19

1. they have a HUGE tourism industry--people going in and out every day--only second to shithole Cali
2. Biden is the one responsible for letting in all the shitheads with C19

True... but this particular op is humor.

:heehee:

TALLAHASSEE (The Borowitz Report)—In his most scathing assignment of blame to date, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis blasted the other forty-nine states for conspiring to make his own look bad.​
“Our covid numbers wouldn’t seem so terrible if other states’ numbers weren’t better,” he said. “You don’t have to be a detective to figure out who stands to benefit from this scenario.”​
“Nice try, other forty-nine states,” he bellowed. “I’m onto you!”​
DeSantis’s remarks drew a strong rebuke from a fellow Republican governor, Greg Abbott of Texas.​
“If you look at our covid numbers, you’ll find that Texas has been doing everything in our power to make Florida look good,” he said. “Ron DeSantis’s comments are very hurtful.”​
Immediately following Abbott’s statement, DeSantis issued a heartfelt apology. “I appreciate everything Texas has done to make Florida look good,” he said. “But the other forty-eight states still suck.”​

What a stupid article!

New York has almost TWICE the number of total cases over Florida.

The rate of new cases are already dropping in Florida, in the Country as a whole and the world:

The Covid-19 Tracker

The last week cases have dropped significantly

You need to drop your rancid partisan bullshit!

What a stupid article!

New York has almost TWICE the number of total cases over Florida.

The rate of new cases are already dropping in Florida, in the Country as a whole and the world:

The Covid-19 Tracker

The last week cases have dropped significantly

You need to drop your rancid partisan bullshit!

Bullshit - But you trade in bullshit. ;)

Bullshit - But you trade in bullshit. ;)

No, I posted the wrong state, it is California.

Meanwhile New Jersey and New York have the two largest per capita death rate (Actually among the top ten highest in the entire world) in America, Florida isn't in the top 20 states.

LINK

LOL

No, I posted the wrong state, it is California.

Meanwhile New Jersey and New York have the two largest per capita death rate (Actually among the top ten highest in the entire world) in America, Florida isn't in the top 20 states.

LINK

LOL
California has double the population of Florida.
So it would stand to reason that they'd have more cases.
Y'think? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back