Deported US Military Veterans Commemorate Memorial Day In Mexico

Big deal . Mercenary or kings man is a rather recent developement in USA military Admiral . You are living in the past or are a clone of mrobamas 'admiral john kirby' or a movie admiral Admiral !!

Totally and completely clueless is what you are. Insulting and disrespectful to our military is just a garnish for your hatred. What's the matter? Get turned down for the military yourself?
------------------------------------------------------ you are a silly [possible] male living in your past Admiral !!

Really? I am living in the past? When did you serve in the military? I have been working for the military as a volunteer for almost 10 years. I taught at our base high school.

My neighbor across the street is an MP. My next door neighbors are an MP and CID. My neighbor on the other side recently was medically retired infantryman. My daughter's boyfriend is an Air National Guard firefighter. I already mentioned my daughter is a 2LT and her command is temporarily assigned to our base from their home base in TX. I have met several of her fellow officers and sergeants.

Who do you know?

You could just admit that you were talking out of your ass, apologize and we can move on.
---------------------------------------------- and , as i said , they all work for money , rewards , favors , benefits and follow the orders of the king who if like mrobama or hilary could be a big problem for Americans Admiral !!

You know, my personal opinion is that if you serve a full four year term in the service of this country, be it Air Force, Marines, Army, Navy or Coast Guard, if you serve a 4 year term and are honorably discharged, you should get full citizenship for both yourself and your immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, wife, child).

Why? Because less than ONE PERCENT of this country is interested in serving, and if a person is willing to defend this country, they should be allowed to live here and be a citizen.

Interestingly enough, I heard on the news the other night (don't know if it's true, sounds a bit off), but they said that only 30 percent of the people who are old enough to serve in the military are even qualified. They said that 70 percent of this country is unqualified due to physical or mental reasons, or they are disqualified because of criminal convictions or they can't score high enough on the ASVAB.

If you are qualified to serve, and are willing to do so for a full term, you should be allowed citizenship after honorably serving your first term.

And I say this as a 20 year U.S. Navy retired veteran.

I agree as long as they are not illegal aliens who sneaked into the US.

If they put their lives at risk for this country, it doesn't matter. I would say they are already Americans.

Pismoe, fuck off with the way you talk to the Admiral. Yeah, we may disagree, but we also know about support and teamwork, which you obviously have no clue about.

And................from the way you post, you also have zero clue about how the military operates. Please cease and desist from telling those of us who have served and done a fine job (you don't get to retire if you don't), because obviously, you don't have a clue.

Pismoe, fuck off with the way you talk to the Admiral. Yeah, we may disagree, but we also know about support and teamwork, which you obviously have no clue about.

And................from the way you post, you also have zero clue about how the military operates. Please cease and desist from telling those of us who have served and done a fine job (you don't get to retire if you don't), because obviously, you don't have a clue.
------------------------------------------ good morning Senor BS , hey , drop dead , why doncha eh:afro: ??

Last edited:
Admiral 'movie character' is no one special and we were just having a polite conversation and we just disagree . I just don't think that he is Special because he sees himself as some heroic movie character !! In my opinion If he is an Admiral he is in the same league as mrobamas 'admiral john kirby' or 'juan mccain' Senor BS !!

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------ and i know that putting third world foreigners in the USA military is not a good thing . They have no ties to the American people or way of life , traditions , American law and they are simply working for pay and rewards of citizenship and the possibility of bringing more third world family to the USA Senor BS !!

You know, my personal opinion is that if you serve a full four year term in the service of this country, be it Air Force, Marines, Army, Navy or Coast Guard, if you serve a 4 year term and are honorably discharged, you should get full citizenship for both yourself and your immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, wife, child).

Why? Because less than ONE PERCENT of this country is interested in serving, and if a person is willing to defend this country, they should be allowed to live here and be a citizen.

Interestingly enough, I heard on the news the other night (don't know if it's true, sounds a bit off), but they said that only 30 percent of the people who are old enough to serve in the military are even qualified. They said that 70 percent of this country is unqualified due to physical or mental reasons, or they are disqualified because of criminal convictions or they can't score high enough on the ASVAB.

If you are qualified to serve, and are willing to do so for a full term, you should be allowed citizenship after honorably serving your first term.

This retired Coastie says...^^THAT^^

This retired Coastie says...^^THAT^^
----------------------------- oh boy , and a liberal lady sailor chimes in , morning Seawitch !!

Last edited:

I agree as long as they are not illegal aliens who sneaked into the US.

If they put their lives at risk for this country, it doesn't matter. I would say they are already Americans.

Someone breaks into your house, eats all of your food, gets your dog pregnant, turns the place into a pigsty and then wipes their feet as they leave makes them an American?

Illegal is illegal. That makes them criminals and unfit for military service.

Forum List

Back