Department of Justice fears charging rioters for sedition

Lesh, some January 6th rioters have been charged with the lesser crimes of violations against property or persons. I'm unaware of anyone being charged with sedition, Sedition is a crime against the government of the United States. Respectfully, Supposn

Wrong, Trumps entire cabinet were Deep State traitors to him because they knew the Power Elite were going to get rid of Trump because he was a nationalist and wanted to help the USA. His cabinet knew that if they remained loyal to Trump that THEIR OWN CAREERS WOULD ALSO BE OVER; this is why you think they hated him. To be honest, people like you don't deserve Trump, you deserve 10$ gas, 2500$ rent for a sleeping room, 20% inflation, No more minimum wage due to 100 million new migrants working for peanuts via TEMP AGENCIES and I promise you, YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR WISH. Idiots judge Trump on his brash, personality because they do not realize that MOST NEW YORKERS have a brash personality, thats the way New York is. You should look at WHAT HE TRIED TO DO FOR THE COUNTRY and forget about personalities and besides, you have to be a prick to be a good businessman; most CEO's of large companies are asshoxes. Trump was fighting Agenda 30 and you fools are clamoring for it.

I will be laughing at you young fools as I get my monthly social security check THAT YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY FOR ; Dont expect a Universal Basic Income either.
Ding Ding
We have a Q Kreep

Wrong, Trumps entire cabinet were Deep State traitors to him because they knew the Power Elite were going to get rid of Trump because he was a nationalist and wanted to help the USA. His cabinet knew that if they remained loyal to Trump that THEIR OWN CAREERS WOULD ALSO BE OVER; this is why you think they hated him. To be honest, people like you don't deserve Trump, you deserve 10$ gas, 2500$ rent for a sleeping room, 20% inflation, No more minimum wage due to 100 million new migrants working for peanuts via TEMP AGENCIES and I promise you, YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR WISH. Idiots judge Trump on his brash, personality because they do not realize that MOST NEW YORKERS have a brash personality, thats the way New York is. You should look at WHAT HE TRIED TO DO FOR THE COUNTRY and forget about personalities and besides, you have to be a prick to be a good businessman; most CEO's of large companies are asshoxes. Trump was fighting Agenda 30 and you fools are clamoring for it.

I will be laughing at you young fools as I get my monthly social security check THAT YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY FOR ; Dont expect a Universal Basic Income either.
3hcgk5k7gd581.jpg

Agenda 30? Do you refer to UN agenda 2030?
that would take care of your $10 gas and $2500 rent.

We don't have a Dept of Justice we have the Ministry of Democrat Vengeance. Over 800 J6 protesters have already been charged. How many BLM rioters who destroyed businesses, injured citizens and attacked Cops were charged? Zero.
Many were but one of the core reasons that many rioters have not been charged and many of those rioting on Jan 6th were has to do with a simple reality:

Violent BLM rioters:

Notice anything in those videos?

Almost all of the protesters are in masks. All of them are inadvertently caught on a random camera somewhere at a shitty angle. Almost all of the violence was in the middle of the night in the dark.

Violent Jan 6th rioters:

These guys rioted in the middle of the day in bright lights wearing no masks and entering one of the most heavily surveilled buildings on the damn planet. Hell, this guy was evenly eagerly displaying identifying marks. So moronic.

So.... who do YOU think is most likely to get picked up by the police? the rioters that handed the DOJ beautiful full color photos of their faces in well lit rooms in the act of breaking the law or those that covered their faces, burned things OFF camera and under the cover of night?

I mean lets get real here, the Jan 6th protesters may be the prime target for the DOJ as it is under democrat control atm BUT they also committed their crimes in the absolute most moronic manner possible. At least the democrats seem to know HOW to break the law. Those idiots on Jan 6th clearly did not.

Numerous insurrectionists have been charged with seditious conspiracy and they ain’t done yet

The DOJ is operating cautiously and judiciously

Lesh, apparently you're incorrect, Excerpted from the Associated Press link,
“... These were the first seditious conspiracy charges levied in connection with the attack on Jan. 6, 2021. ...”.

All federal indictment of January 6th Rioters should have included a charge of sedition. Once a single one of those rioters are convicted for sedition, there's certainly legal grounds to indict Donald Trump. Respectfully, Supposn

Lesh, apparently you're incorrect, Excerpted from the Associated Press link,
“... These were the first seditious conspiracy charges levied in connection with the attack on Jan. 6, 2021. ...”.

All federal indictment of January 6th Rioters should have included a charge of sedition. Once a single one of those rioters are convicted for sedition, there's certainly legal grounds to indict Donald Trump. Respectfully, Supposn
I’m confused. Do you thing seditious conspiracy is materially different than sedition?

Many were but one of the core reasons that many rioters have not been charged and many of those rioting on Jan 6th were has to do with a simple reality:

Violent BLM rioters:

Notice anything in those videos?

Almost all of the protesters are in masks. All of them are inadvertently caught on a random camera somewhere at a shitty angle. Almost all of the violence was in the middle of the night in the dark.

Violent Jan 6th rioters:

These guys rioted in the middle of the day in bright lights wearing no masks and entering one of the most heavily surveilled buildings on the damn planet. Hell, this guy was evenly eagerly displaying identifying marks. So moronic.

So.... who do YOU think is most likely to get picked up by the police? the rioters that handed the DOJ beautiful full color photos of their faces in well lit rooms in the act of breaking the law or those that covered their faces, burned things OFF camera and under the cover of night?

I mean lets get real here, the Jan 6th protesters may be the prime target for the DOJ as it is under democrat control atm BUT they also committed their crimes in the absolute most moronic manner possible. At least the democrats seem to know HOW to break the law. Those idiots on Jan 6th clearly did not.
Moronic criminals are still criminals

I’m confused. Do you thing seditious conspiracy is materially different than sedition?
Lesh, I would suppose charges for seditious conspiracy or for sedition are the same crime committed in a differing manner.

But if all of the rioters are charged only of lesser than sedition crimes, it's less feasible, (if not impossible) to bring Donald Trump to trial and convict him of anything in connection with the January 6th riots. Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back