Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters

If only we could make them all pay for the new taxes Obama has imposed.

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired. I couldn’t agree more! Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster​

And how, exactly, will a given employer determine who among his employees is an ‘Obama supporter’?

They probably have an Obama bumper sticker on their cars, but conservative employees will happily point them out.

That the OP or anyone else on the right is taking this nonsense seriously is yet more evidence that conservatives are indeed morally and intellectually bankrupt.

How is firing the people who deserve it "morally bankrupt?"

Small business taxes are lower under obama than bush. These are facts. Also subsidies for small businesses INCREASED under obama.

Pidgeon toed fucks dont like facts though. Kerry on whining.

Which taxes on small business did Obama lower?

How does being a crony capitalist make Obama a business supporter?

Conservatives wanted the govt. to shutdown and even pushed for a default.

These policies would have been disastrous for businesses in the USA.

Hence, all Conservatives should be fired unless they promise to no longer vote for Tea Baggers.

Nah, they were great for business. The less government does, the better it is for business.

lol, comedians are only cheered here when they are dumping on Republicans

what two faced hypocrites some are

Dennis Miller is a comedian. He's a political satirist. If you think this is some kind of real advice, you have a screw loose.

The biting commentary does have some basis in fact. An obama supporter is most likely to sabotage your business, steal or fabricate some reason to sue you. Anyone who hires an obama voter, or even allows one in their home, should be reevaluating the relationship to weigh whether they should have a person who considers them an enemy in that kind of position.

Oh and I bet you listen to the Hollywood liberal elite when they endorse oduma, don't you?

Dennis Miller is a comedian. He's a political satirist. If you think this is some kind of real advice, you have a screw loose.

The biting commentary does have some basis in fact. An obama supporter is most likely to sabotage your business, steal or fabricate some reason to sue you. Anyone who hires an obama voter, or even allows one in their home, should be reevaluating the relationship to weigh whether they should have a person who considers them an enemy in that kind of position.

Now how would a housebound old crazy cat lady like you know anything about the world of business?

Dennis Miller is an asshole, who would listen to him?

He is an asshole. Last time he was funny was when he was on SNL having his lines spoonfed to him. He and Victoria Jackson are on the same level. It's a very low level..

You're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box. You calling Dennis Miller stupid is incredibly ironic.

You must be stupid, I don't see where I called Dennis Miller stupid. Maybe you just can't read or comprehend.. :lol:

Nah, they were great for business. The less government does, the better it is for business.

on the contrary, businesses are getting fed up with Republican Conservatives.

they need stability in our govt., and Conservatives are making our govt. VERY unstable.

Conservatives wanted the govt. to shutdown and even pushed for a default.

These policies would have been disastrous for businesses in the USA.

Hence, all Conservatives should be fired unless they promise to no longer vote for Tea Baggers.

Unless you're in something like the defense industry.

He is an asshole. Last time he was funny was when he was on SNL having his lines spoonfed to him. He and Victoria Jackson are on the same level. It's a very low level..

You're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box. You calling Dennis Miller stupid is incredibly ironic.

You must be stupid, I don't see where I called Dennis Miller stupid. Maybe you just can't read or comprehend.. :lol:

I think it was John McEnroe who said, in paraphrase, that Dennis Miller's big mistake occurred when he made a conscious effort to stop being funny.

Best Layoff Letter Ever:

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

If only we could make them all pay for the new taxes Obama has imposed.

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired. I couldn’t agree more! Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster​

He has a point :D

However, I am opposed to that. It is tempting, but it is not the right way to go.

Best Layoff Letter Ever:

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

:clap2:

well, if you have to pick and chose - that IS the way to go :D

on the contrary, businesses are getting fed up with Republican Conservatives.

they need stability in our govt., and Conservatives are making our govt. VERY unstable.

Tell that to yourself if that's what makes you happy. Less government is what businesses need. "Stability" isn't the result when you pile on massive new regulations every 2 years.

Forum List

Back