Would you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe - depending on what his views are on relevant issues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Moonlite Bunny Ranch legal brothel mogul Dennis Hof to run for U.S. Senate as Libertarian - Washington Times

Moonlite Bunny Ranch ‘legal brothel mogul’ Dennis Hof to run for U.S. Senate as Libertarian
..I don't see why not...

He's really no better than most of the other candidates.
I don't know the guy. Running a brothel is not disqualifying. There were a few shows on HBO about Bunny Ranch, the girls seemed to be alright with their "jobs" and got quite well off financially after a while.

Moonlite Bunny Ranch legal brothel mogul Dennis Hof to run for U.S. Senate as Libertarian - Washington Times

Moonlite Bunny Ranch ‘legal brothel mogul’ Dennis Hof to run for U.S. Senate as Libertarian
..I don't see why not...

I don't know the guy. Running a brothel is not disqualifying. There were a few shows on HBO about Bunny Ranch, the girls seemed to be alright with their "jobs" and got quite well off financially after a while.

That's the public side that they wanted you to see. Aside from that, he does know how to run a successful business so that's a plus.

..I don't see why not...

That's the public side that they wanted you to see. Aside from that, he does know how to run a successful business so that's a plus.
True & True

Forum List

Back