Dennis hastert v Jerry Sandusky

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Bother perverts who molested young boys. Didn't Republican Mark Foley also molest boys during the time Dennis was speaker? GOP is clearly the party for nambla. Bet most nambla members are conservative just like Jenner.

Link proving Jenner has any interest in children? Idiotic to include her in your ramble.

Someone here wrote that Sandusky was Democrat.

Duggars, Ted Nugent and Phil Robertson are ultra-rabid RWs.

This is not a partisan issue. Whether right or left, lib or RW, child molesters are scum.

Link proving Jenner has any interest in children? Idiotic to include her in your ramble.

This is not a partisan issue. Whether right or left, lib or RW, child molesters are scum.
I'm not saying Jenner is a molester. I'm just pointing out that a lot of gays and child molesters are conservative too.

they always want to claim that the Sandusky's or the gun nuts who go crazy and kill are liberals but we know better the person that shot Gabby Gifford was no liberal

I'm not saying Jenner is a molester. I'm just pointing out that a lot of gays and child molesters are conservative too.
IOW, sexual perversion knows no political affiliation.

Forum List

Back