Denmark owns Fox News idiot

Have to agree Denmark is nothing like Venezuela. It’s a vast majority white culture, so you won’t find many welfare leeches. Except of course the sizable Muslim population they have let infiltrate their country.

Luckily they are starting to wake up and came up with a brilliant idea to get rid of Muslim ghettos. Muslim whores giving birth to their brood will no longer be guaranteed anchor baby citizenship and infinite welfare. Now if they don’t assimilate to Western culture they will be kicked off the welfare.

In Denmark, Harsh New Laws for Immigrant ‘Ghettos’

We should implement similar laws to weed out the Muslim filth that is in America.

Gotta love Conservative propaganda

Every social program = Venezuela

Imagine a country that gives free education.....what are they thinking?

Anything that is “free” is usually garbage. If you want quality you need to pay.

How many people buy bottled water even though they have virtually “free” tap water?

How do you like your chances in court with that “free” public defender?

Anything that is “free” is usually garbage. If you want quality you need to pay.

How many people buy bottled water even though they have virtually “free” tap water?

Nothing is free.We pay for stuff through our taxes and it creates a more caring and successful society like,um, Denmark.

Nothing is free.We pay for stuff through our taxes and it creates a more caring and successful society like,um, Denmark.

It’s free for the bottom-feeders that use it who don’t pay taxes.

In Germany anyone who can afford it usually opts to get their own private health insurance since the “free” healthcare is crap.

In Germany anyone who can afford it usually opts to get their own private health insurance since the “free” healthcare is crap.
We all pay taxes. Apart from the 1%.

I wonder if you understand that the 1% pays more taxes then the bottom 50%?

Naw, it likely escaped your notice.

If they paid their employees a bit more their tax would come down and tax would be more evenly spread.

If they paid their employees a bit more their tax would come down and tax would be more evenly spread.
Why would I pay someone more than what the value of the job brings?

Why should taxpayers subsidise the starvation wages that you pay ?

It isn't starvation wage. If you cannot survive on the wage a janitor gets, then get a job that pays better.

Your ability to feed yourself is YOUR responsibility.

It isn't starvation wage. If you cannot survive on the wage a janitor gets, then get a job that pays better.

Bullshit. If I get a better job then the next person is still in a shit paying job that taxpayers are subsidising. Corporate welfare.

Bullshit. If I get a better job then the next person is still in a shit paying job that taxpayers are subsidising. Corporate welfare.
No, the next person is likely getting a better job from their previous one, or they wouldn't take the job.

Most people, the sane ones at least, consider a job and their ability to survive on that job BEFORE they accept the job.

Then again, most people don't have 12 kids, three wives, 6 cats and 2 dogs when they're making minimum wage.

No, the next person is likely getting a better job from their previous one, or they wouldn't take the job.

Most people, the sane ones at least, consider a job and their ability to survive on that job BEFORE they accept the job.

Then again, most people don't have 12 kids, three wives, 6 cats and 2 dogs when they're making minimum wage.
Ok, I can see you have given up.

It’s an easy mistake...

Social Prograns = Express lane to Hell
Venezuela = Hell

No child of mine would ever be subjected to the horrors of public education like I was.

Forum List

Back