Denied entry, man with kidney problems dies at door of CDMX hospital

1635371819675.png

TO THE UNITED STATES.

*****SMILE*****

:)

^^^ Sadly a person can take their last breath anywhere. During one episode of my favorite cop show named The Glades, a man dies of a head injury while in the hospital elevator.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The big question is how many more people are not going to make it due to vaccination being a requirement or even worse, no available room in the inn due to those who believe that they have it worse?

That was in Mexico. Hospitals are not allowed to let people die on the sidesteps here in the US.
Not so, I've read of transplants being denied because people won't take the jab in states like California, which is more or less Mexico now.

Not so, I've read of transplants being denied because people won't take the jab in states like California, which is more or less Mexico now.
Folks who refuse vaccines don't qualify to be on the waiting list. There's always a shortage of transplants, they want to reserve them for folks who take the best care of themselves. For instance a person who killed his liver with drugs and alcohol unlikely to be put on the list, especially the f there are a dozen folks waiting who have had cancer of some other "act of god" kinda tragedy.

Forum List

Back