Dems Worry That Tulsi Is Leaving The Plantation

It changes everything unlike democrats Republicans don't like turncoats or RINO'S
Amash will not win reelection because he did not do what his voters wanted.

Neither side allows independent thought or a lack of total obedience. Thus the reason for this thread, the Dems demand absolute loyalty just as much as the Repubs do.

He may not, but once again for the really slow people, his views and values have not changed. He has stayed true them, a concept you could never hope to grasp.
Jackass I am not allowing you to redirect our discussion to cover your stupidity
Republicans do not like Turncoats and rinos You don't win reelections by doing things against the will of the voters who voted for you.
And for the even slower person who thinks his views haven't changed lol they were hidden from the voters his true self came to the surface.

Gator is correct. Amash stated what he believed. The people elected him on that. He has not changed what he told the electorate what he believes.

What exactly has he flopped on?
The same people voted for Trump

Which does nothing to address the false claims that Amash changed.
Just because you don't like something doesn't make you right
So your saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?
that's stupid if that's what you believe.

Neither side allows independent thought or a lack of total obedience. Thus the reason for this thread, the Dems demand absolute loyalty just as much as the Repubs do.

He may not, but once again for the really slow people, his views and values have not changed. He has stayed true them, a concept you could never hope to grasp.
Jackass I am not allowing you to redirect our discussion to cover your stupidity
Republicans do not like Turncoats and rinos You don't win reelections by doing things against the will of the voters who voted for you.
And for the even slower person who thinks his views haven't changed lol they were hidden from the voters his true self came to the surface.

Gator is correct. Amash stated what he believed. The people elected him on that. He has not changed what he told the electorate what he believes.

So your saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?

I only addressed the idea that he changed his positions. He has not. Vote for him or not, I don't care.

I only addressed the idea that he changed his positions. He has not. Vote for him or not, I don't care.
He either changed or had his position and views hidden from those who voted for him.

He either changed or had his position and views hidden from those who voted for him.

Please, what views would this be?

If his views were the same he would have remained a Republican

So to remain a Republican he has to accept and defend run away deficits now?

A woman scorned. Gabbard has stated she won't run 3rd Party but recently announced her intention not to pursue another term - her 5th - in the House. She's putting all her cards on her prez campaign and seems to have distanced herself - announcing she finds the current House Dem shenanigans to be "partisan" - from the loony-left that controls her party.

Tulsi Gabbard is having a moment, and the party is getting nervous

Is Tulsi Gabbard planning to run a third-party presidential campaign? And if she does, will it help President Trump win reelection?
In the never-ending cycle of Democratic angst over the 2020 election, those are today’s leading worries...

Gabbard, an Iraq veteran who has staked her campaign on her opposition to “endless” “regime-change wars,” responded by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

How about a 3rd party run with her and Justin Amash on the same ticket!

I think multiple parties would be good for US. Ironically, it would unite us and shift us away from identity politics and more of a political system focused on issues. I think multiple parties would help diversity.

Finally, for all of the reasons I just stated above, I think Democrats would be most opposed to more parties.

A woman scorned. Gabbard has stated she won't run 3rd Party but recently announced her intention not to pursue another term - her 5th - in the House. She's putting all her cards on her prez campaign and seems to have distanced herself - announcing she finds the current House Dem shenanigans to be "partisan" - from the loony-left that controls her party.

Is Tulsi Gabbard planning to run a third-party presidential campaign? And if she does, will it help President Trump win reelection?
In the never-ending cycle of Democratic angst over the 2020 election, those are today’s leading worries...

Gabbard, an Iraq veteran who has staked her campaign on her opposition to “endless” “regime-change wars,” responded by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

I think multiple parties would be good for US. Ironically, it would unite us and shift us away from identity politics and more of a political system focused on issues. I think multiple parties would help diversity.

Finally, for all of the reasons I just stated above, I think Democrats would be most opposed to more parties.

We have multiple parties. The problem is getting people who say they want multiple parties to actually vote for them.

One more time

One more time

I care less who you vote for. One more time. I addressed the issue that Amash has changed his positions. By evading that you obviously are enforcing that idea. If you want to argue to be a Trump supporter you must become a hypocrite, well OK.

We have multiple parties. The problem is getting people who say they want multiple parties to actually vote for them.

Thank you. When I say multiple parties, I mean multiple viable parties.

Thank you. When I say multiple parties, I mean multiple viable parties.

Fair enough.

One more time

I care less who you vote for. One more time. I addressed the issue that Amash has changed his positions. By evading that you obviously are enforcing that idea. If you want to argue to be a Trump supporter you must become a hypocrite, well OK.
Stop dodging the question
you're saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?
He either changed his views or had them hidden from those who voted for him

One more time

you're saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?

I never said that so obviously we are done.

Gabbard is not going to get the nomination, but frankly, I don't see why so many leftists are upset with her. Her domestic policy is basically the same as Bernie's and she doesn't want us bogged down in a bunch of overseas wars and conflicts to enrich American corporations at home. Sounds pretty mainstream among the left to me, but the powers that be have deemed her an enemy, so the sheep will follow
Agreed.

That's where the parties are now. If you take half a step out of line, you're Hitler.

Gabbard is not going to get the nomination, but frankly, I don't see why so many leftists are upset with her. Her domestic policy is basically the same as Bernie's and she doesn't want us bogged down in a bunch of overseas wars and conflicts to enrich American corporations at home. Sounds pretty mainstream among the left to me, but the powers that be have deemed her an enemy, so the sheep will follow
Agreed.

That's where the parties are now. If you take half a step out of line, you're Hitler.

Or a Russian.

A little triggered here are you...

I have not spoken at all about winning reelection, I do not care if he wins or not since I do not live in his district.

Name one position he has changed on. Name one view of his that is different. You cannot do so because he has not changed.

He was not elected to blindly follow Trump, he was not elected to be one more sheep in Congress.

The truly sad part about this whole thing is that you find anything but total and blind obedience to Trump a requirement for elected officials. That says a great deal about you.

One more time

Yes you insinuated that very thing.

One more time

Yes you insinuated that very thing.

You need to get those voices checked out.

A little triggered here are you...

I have not spoken at all about winning reelection, I do not care if he wins or not since I do not live in his district.

Name one position he has changed on. Name one view of his that is different. You cannot do so because he has not changed.

He was not elected to blindly follow Trump, he was not elected to be one more sheep in Congress.

The truly sad part about this whole thing is that you find anything but total and blind obedience to Trump a requirement for elected officials. That says a great deal about you.

Forum List

Back