Dems...why should your health and care be my concern?

I don’t need a novel posted....something short and simple works just fine....So you want your neighbor to pay for your child’s education, subsidize your income, and your rent etc and you want your neighbor to help cover your healthcare....Why/how does that seem like a reasonable request while you’re telling your neighbor you want more desperate people here from Mexico as well? Please explain this to us self sufficient folks that can’t wrap our heads around it.
If you can make sense of this I and others may be inclined to vote Democrat.
Thanks in advance.
We all pay taxes you stupid son of a bitch.

The sales tax you pay on King Cobra, Blunts and at Rent-A-Wheel is a consumption tax...Us productive positive contributors pay INCOME TAX something you and your peeps know nothing about.

RW sure can't do that. He takes a nap after emptying the dish washer

I am much more physically active than Fat Donnie.
I am the same height yet weigh 70 lbs less

I do not need assistance in walking down a ramp and actually walk a golf course

You admitted you were fatter than Nadler, which is fatter than Trump.

And you voted for a fat ass and Trump is a ball of energy.

This is just your bitterness.

As for your never having worn dress shoes, you seriously never went to a wedding or wore them to church? You just wear your work boots? M'kay. But maybe you should listen to people who do know what you're talking about since you don't

I wore dress shoes at work for 40 years with leather soles

I never had to ask someone to help me down a ramp

You know it's interesting RW that you rely on people who don't know what they are talking about to make your shtick work and you're perfectly willing to look like a total ignorant retard to people who do. That seems like an odd strategy to me. I personally care about people who DO know what they are talking about.

That you wore dress shoes for 40 years and don't know that they can be slippery, particularly on a slope, makes you look like a complete and utter moron to someone who actually did what you claim you did. Just seems like a strange strategy to me
I have walked down steel ramps for 40 years. They have nonslip surfaces in case people are wearing shoes
OSHA insists on it

Some do, not all. You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?
Not on ramps with non slip surfaces

Never saw a steel ramp without non slip patches. It’s the law.
Only in Trumps fantasy world

Other people on stage used that ramp. Only Trump needed assistance

Usually the case with feeble people

How do you know the ramp had a non-stick surface? You're still making your shit up as you go, blue collar work boot guy

As for your never having worn dress shoes, you seriously never went to a wedding or wore them to church? You just wear your work boots? M'kay. But maybe you should listen to people who do know what you're talking about since you don't

You know it's interesting RW that you rely on people who don't know what they are talking about to make your shtick work and you're perfectly willing to look like a total ignorant retard to people who do. That seems like an odd strategy to me. I personally care about people who DO know what they are talking about.

That you wore dress shoes for 40 years and don't know that they can be slippery, particularly on a slope, makes you look like a complete and utter moron to someone who actually did what you claim you did. Just seems like a strange strategy to me
I have walked down steel ramps for 40 years. They have nonslip surfaces in case people are wearing shoes
OSHA insists on it

Some do, not all. You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?

How do you know the ramp had a non-stick surface? You're still making your shit up as you go, blue collar work boot guy
Because it has been the law since OSHA was created 50 years ago

OSHA insists on it

And your link?

OSHA insists on it

And your link?
Two standards apply. OSHA and ADA

None allow a non protected ramp.

Trump lied about the ramp being slippery if you wear dress shoes and you believed him.

Why did nobody else on the stage need help?

OSHA insists on it

And your link?

Trump lied about the ramp being slippery if you wear dress shoes and you believed him.

If you were talking about a warehouse I'd probably buy it.

But I want the link that says all ramps for mobile stages are going to be non-stick.

Link?

Note you're also making blue collar knowledge arguments, just as I said you are. Clearly you've never worn dress shoes

Sure. Sometimes they do. But excluding pre-existing conditions is actually real thing that real insurance companies do. It's not "fake news". Especially for individual policies.
where can I go to find information on it? I don't buy it.
I don't really care whether you "buy" it or not. At least not enough to research it for you. Believe it or don't :).

Last edited:
You don’t pay shit

We the People decide what is done with our tax dollars.
Obamacare....Makes America GREAT

Well, not to get too technical, but YOU don't pay shit as an unemployable, non-productive sponge.... I pay $3600/month in premiums as a member of the productive half of the country.... hope that concept isn't too complicated.
So you're telling us you pay $75,600 a year on health insurance?
Were you home schooled out of the back of a dildo shop?

Let's start with how many months are there in a year?

What is THAT value multiplied by $3600?

And yes, I DO pay 12 x 3600 = $43,200 per year. The company pays the bulk of it but it's my company so what's the difference. Thanks and a shoutout to that fucking kenyan muzzie piece of shit! And to mooches like you.... you're welcome.

OSHA insists on it

And your link?

But I want the link that says all ramps for mobile stages are going to be non-stick.

Link?

Note you're also making blue collar knowledge arguments, just as I said you are. Clearly you've never worn dress shoes
Not playing your denial game.
Common knowledge unless you are a Trump supporter

OSHA insists on it

And your link?

Link?

Not playing your denial game.
Common knowledge unless you are a Trump supporter

Anyone but a Trump supporter knows that EVERY ramp EVERYWHERE even on mobile platforms is non-stick.

You just get deeper and deeper into your lies. Of course you can't produce a link to prove that, there isn't one.

Don't you ever wear out on being nailed for lying and decide to give it up?

And you SUCK at it. You obviously never wore dress shoes in your life, Joe Six Pack

You don’t pay shit

We the People decide what is done with our tax dollars.
Obamacare....Makes America GREAT

Well, not to get too technical, but YOU don't pay shit as an unemployable, non-productive sponge.... I pay $3600/month in premiums as a member of the productive half of the country.... hope that concept isn't too complicated.
So you're telling us you pay $75,600 a year on health insurance?
Were you home schooled out of the back of a dildo shop?

Let's start with how many months are there in a year?

What is THAT value multiplied by $3600?

And yes, I DO pay 12 x 3600 = $43,200 per year. The company pays the bulk of it but it's my company so what's the difference. Thanks and a shoutout to that fucking kenyan muzzie piece of shit! And to mooches like you.... you're welcome.
BFD I transposed a number on the fucking calculator.

And if it is a benefit from your company you also get to write it off so no you don't pay the full amount.

Last edited:
You don’t pay shit

Speak for yourself. I pay more in federal income taxes alone than our ole’ liberal buddy JoeB makes in a year.

I pay more than my “fair share” espeically when taking into account that I don’t even utilize some of the things I pay for.(e.g. public schools) Meanwhile, many of those paying less or nothing utilize the police dept. every Friday night and have 8 kids going to public school all the while getting a check partly funded by me every month to subsidize their irresponsible lifestyles.

If you are in the US, you are seeing what happens when America turns it's back on medical science and takes the attitude of why should I care about your heath, 210,000 dead and the number going up everyday, schools closed, 15 million unemployed, businesses big and small going bankrupt and all because not enough people care about others to wear a mask, keep social distance, and practice simple common sense healthcare precautions.

Medical science changes on a dime. Fauci said not to wear a mask in early March because they don’t work. Common sense goes a long way. Scientists are guessing with regards to COVID. No reason to hang on their every word as if it is a fact. It isn’t.
Fauci's statement about not wearing masks was made on March 8th. At that time there were 12 deaths in one outbreak in the US. And since the CDC tests were not working properly, we could not tell for sure that this was coronavirus. Only when samples of the virus were examined in the lab could we tell for sure. And no medical science does not turn on a dime but epidemics do and that is why the CDC recommendations changed in the early days of the virus. Later CDC changes were politically based and we all know why.

We knew the probably was high that masks would reduce transmission of the virus in Dec 2019 because they worked with other viruses in the Coronavirus family. We knew for sure masks would be effective when the genome and samples of the virus was made available in January.

You do have to be careful in reading what the scientists say, because anyone can claim they are a scientist and there are plenty of websites that publish anything to get hits. However, information on the coronavirus from our top medical research organizations will be research based. And no they do not just guess. However, they will often state findings as being inconclusive, low or high probability, likely or unlikely because that is what the research shows and that is not guessing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back