Dems...why should your health and care be my concern?

You don’t pay shit

We the People decide what is done with our tax dollars.
Obamacare....Makes America GREAT

Well, not to get too technical, but YOU don't pay shit as an unemployable, non-productive sponge.... I pay $3600/month in premiums as a member of the productive half of the country.... hope that concept isn't too complicated.
So you're telling us you pay $75,600 a year on health insurance?

RW sure can't do that. He takes a nap after emptying the dish washer

I am much more physically active than Fat Donnie.
I am the same height yet weigh 70 lbs less

I do not need assistance in walking down a ramp and actually walk a golf course

You admitted you were fatter than Nadler, which is fatter than Trump.

And you voted for a fat ass and Trump is a ball of energy.

This is just your bitterness.

As for your never having worn dress shoes, you seriously never went to a wedding or wore them to church? You just wear your work boots? M'kay. But maybe you should listen to people who do know what you're talking about since you don't

I wore dress shoes at work for 40 years with leather soles

I never had to ask someone to help me down a ramp

That doesn't address what I said. Obviously if that were true then you'd know that dress shoes can be slippery, particularly on slopes.

So are you lying about wearing dress shoes or lying that you don't know that?

I suppose in the end either way you're a liar, so who cares?

I don’t need a novel posted....something short and simple works just fine....So you want your neighbor to pay for your child’s education, subsidize your income, and your rent etc and you want your neighbor to help cover your healthcare....Why/how does that seem like a reasonable request while you’re telling your neighbor you want more desperate people here from Mexico as well? Please explain this to us self sufficient folks that can’t wrap our heads around it.
If you can make sense of this I and others may be inclined to vote Democrat.
Thanks in advance.
Because societies have learned paying upfront to resolve or solve basic problems ends up saving society huge amounts of money. Paying a doctor a relatively small amount to diagnose an illness and prescribe treatment, for example, a simple cough, and fever will prevent the cost of paying for a hospital stay for pneumonia. Educating a child will prevent many from having to survive as future criminals or on public assistance.

Sure. Sometimes they do. But excluding pre-existing conditions is actually real thing that real insurance companies do. It's not "fake news". Especially for individual policies.
where can I go to find information on it? I don't buy it.

As for your never having worn dress shoes, you seriously never went to a wedding or wore them to church? You just wear your work boots? M'kay. But maybe you should listen to people who do know what you're talking about since you don't

You know it's interesting RW that you rely on people who don't know what they are talking about to make your shtick work and you're perfectly willing to look like a total ignorant retard to people who do. That seems like an odd strategy to me. I personally care about people who DO know what they are talking about.

That you wore dress shoes for 40 years and don't know that they can be slippery, particularly on a slope, makes you look like a complete and utter moron to someone who actually did what you claim you did. Just seems like a strange strategy to me

Because societies have learned paying upfront to resolve or solve basic problems ends up saving society huge amounts of money. Paying a doctor a relatively small amount to diagnose an illness and prescribe treatment, for example, a simple cough, and fever will prevent the cost of paying for a hospital stay for pneumonia. Educating a child will prevent many from having to survive as future criminals or on public assistance.
and so what? everyone I know does that, always has, my entire adult life.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz , it's almost like the wash your hands montage we have been subjected to by every ad agency doing business on tv and every news outlet. Like, what, didn't these fks ever wash their hands before? They what, didn't know to use soap? the projection of ignorant they've been handing out made me turn off live tv. at the end of every ad, oh, and don't forget to wash your hands. I flipped the tv off every time. that damn tv.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz , it's almost like the wash your hands montage we have been subjected to by every ad agency doing business on tv and every news outlet. Like, what, didn't these fks ever wash their hands before? They what, didn't know to use soap? the projection of ignorant they've been handing out made me turn off live tv. at the end of every ad, oh, and don't forget to wash your hands. I flipped the tv off every time. that damn tv.

I DVR everything I watch, I never watch commercials

You know it's interesting RW that you rely on people who don't know what they are talking about to make your shtick work and you're perfectly willing to look like a total ignorant retard to people who do. That seems like an odd strategy to me. I personally care about people who DO know what they are talking about.

That you wore dress shoes for 40 years and don't know that they can be slippery, particularly on a slope, makes you look like a complete and utter moron to someone who actually did what you claim you did. Just seems like a strange strategy to me
I have walked down steel ramps for 40 years. They have nonslip surfaces in case people are wearing shoes
OSHA insists on it

I have walked down steel ramps for 40 years. They have nonslip surfaces in case people are wearing shoes
OSHA insists on it

Some do, not all. You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?

OSHA insists on it

You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?

Makes me glad I never wasted any money on dress shoes

OSHA insists on it

You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?

Makes me glad I never wasted any money on dress shoes

LOL. Well, working in New York for all the years I did, they aren't optional.

The better the shoes the more they can be slippery.

I never fell, but you just don't do stupid things. It's just that RW's stupid crap that he wore them for 40 years and is completely and utterly unaware they can be slippery amuses me. He obviously never wore dress shoes before. He's such a terrible liar. It amuses me sometimes to call him on the shit he makes up

I don’t need a novel posted....something short and simple works just fine....So you want your neighbor to pay for your child’s education, subsidize your income, and your rent etc and you want your neighbor to help cover your healthcare....Why/how does that seem like a reasonable request while you’re telling your neighbor you want more desperate people here from Mexico as well? Please explain this to us self sufficient folks that can’t wrap our heads around it.
If you can make sense of this I and others may be inclined to vote Democrat.
Thanks in advance.
We all pay taxes you stupid son of a bitch.

OSHA insists on it

Some do, not all. You've never experienced dress shoes to be slippery? You're actually claiming that? You wore them for 40 years and they were never slippery?
Not on ramps with non slip surfaces

Never saw a steel ramp without non slip patches. It’s the law.
Only in Trumps fantasy world

Other people on stage used that ramp. Only Trump needed assistance

Usually the case with feeble people

The better the shoes the more they can be slippery.
on tile floor after walking in from the rain. holy crap.

That RW criticizes Trump for using a handrail shows how petty he is. I don't care about that.

I just find it humous that RW obviously never wore anything but workboots and in his typical style he's opining on something he knows nothing about

Forum List

Back