Dems take Santos Seat in House

Nowhere in the recent legislation was naturalization mentioned.

More Fear Mongering

You should be afraid, but you're too stupid to understand what your idiot "president" has done to your country.

So I sincerely hope you suffer the consequences, asshole.

You should be afraid, but you're too stupid to understand what your idiot "president" has done to your country.

So I sincerely hope you suffer the consequences, asshole.

What has our President done for our country?

Distributed COVID vaccine to hundreds of millions
Passed historic Infrastructure investment
15 million jobs
Semiconductor investment
Expanded Obamacare

More than the last three Republicans combined

Doesn’t bode well for Republicans in the House come November
Meh.
1. Souzzi is a big name in NY, ran for governor, had that seat before, etc. Its a solid democrat district.
2. Mazi is a rookie
3. The snow storm didn't help GOP turnout, the dems mailed-in their ballots early.

But, it does seem to make the 75% "wrong track" seem less important. Democrats vote democrat no matter what.

15 million jobs
Semiconductor investment
Expanded Obamacare

Trump's vaccine, which is killing thousands of people. You'll probably get myocarditis from it eventually.

What "infrastructure"? I see nothing being built.

Jobs that already existed before the pandemic. So people are going back to work.

There hasn't been a single semiconductor manufactured yet, in spite of all that money he blew.

Fuck Obamacare. That should have been repealed.

Just in …Suozzi predicted winner

Mazzi Pillip just conceded

New York special election replay: Democrat Tom Suozzi defeats Republican Mazi Pilip

May Tom Suozzi's win work for the betterment of the people in the great state of New York. My late husband and I had the privilege of enjoying our drive through New York State and loving another benefit--seeing "Cats" when it was running in the theater district of NYC. Seems that was a lifetime ago, but it was very entertaining as I recollect, and the scenery of upstate NY was lovely. We also enjoyed driving through the autumnal glory in Vermont, New Hampshire, Boston and parts of rural Massachusetts. There, I got hooked on real maple syrup on French toast, and as a sweetener in coffee with cream. If you ever try real maple syrup in your morning coffee, it's all good. :thup:

15 million jobs
Semiconductor investment
Expanded Obamacare

Was that stolen from a teleprompter in front of Ole' Sloe Joe... "end of sentence repeat the line"

May Tom Suozzi's win work for the betterment of the people in the great state of New York. My late husband and I had the privilege of enjoying our drive through New York State and loving another benefit--seeing "Cats" when it was running in the theater district of NYC. Seems that was a lifetime ago, but it was very entertaining as I recollect, and the scenery of upstate NY was lovely. We also enjoyed driving through the autumnal glory in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Boston and parts of Massachusetts. And I got hooked on real maple syrup on French toast, and as a sweetener in coffee with cream. :thup: If you ever try real maple syrup in your morning coffee, it's all good.

NY is a beautiful state

May Tom Suozzi's win work for the betterment of the people in the great state of New York. My late husband and I had the privilege of enjoying our drive through New York State and loving another benefit--seeing "Cats" when it was running in the theater district of NYC. Seems that was a lifetime ago, but it was very entertaining as I recollect, and the scenery of upstate NY was lovely. We also enjoyed driving through the autumnal glory in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Boston and parts of Massachusetts. And I got hooked on real maple syrup on French toast, and as a sweetener in coffee with cream. :thup: If you ever try real maple syrup in your morning coffee, it's all good.

May the voters get what they voted for.

The Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua, feared for how it tortures its victims, is setting up shop in New York City, police sources revealed to The Post.

NY is a beautiful state
Absolutely! And some of us Republicans actually support those who win seats in the House or Senate (or other branches of government) because we feel Americans have the beautiful freedom of speech honored in the Constitution. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Forum List

Back