Dems Send $15 Billion In Child Tax Credit Payments To Families Who Don't Deserve It

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The U.S. Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service announced Thursday morning families of nearly 60 million children have received $15 billion dollars in the first monthly payments under the recently expanded Child Tax Credit—one of the major antipoverty initiatives in President Joe Biden's American Rescue Plan passed in March -- About 86% of families who received payments Thursday did so via direct deposit, while the rest should get a check in the mail."

Why is more not being done to stop this?? Why are child tax credits even allowed to exist?? It doesn't help families, it destroys them - it also radicalizes children and it also encourages non-white breeders to just have child after child on the taxpayer's dime... It's telling that among the first things Biden did when he got in office; was to order all children be taught CRT and hate their parents, banned freedom of speech and made vaccines mandatory for unborn children -- but little attention was paid to this child tax credit scandal.

We are literally giving away taxpayer money to 86% of families -- but what they don't tell you is that 72% of those families are illegals, people who don't work or people who don't even have children...and of that 15 billion being given to these people -- most of that money will go towards funding ANTIFA and BLM...so Biden is essentially using tax payer money to finance terrorist organizations.

Those child tax credits are awesome. If it weren't for Fido, Max, Tigger, and Fluffy, I couldn't afford the rent on my $6,000 a month NY apartment.
Those child tax credits are awesome. If it weren't for Fido, Max, Tigger, and Fluffy, I couldn't afford the rent on my $6,000 a month NY apartment.
1626356912742.png
1626356919105.png
1626356922960.png
1626356925808.png
1626356928384.png

Maybe because parents couldn't work because schools & child care facilities were closed.
Ummm...where is their extended family to help out? Why aren't the parents intelligent enough to babysit share where they get together with other parents and trade and share babysitting duties. How about mommy and daddy or sperm donor split their shifts up where one works nights and one works days. It's not taxpayers responsibilities to baby adults who chose to breed and really lack the intelligence to be allowed to do so.

And oh for fucks sake---if you can't work and have to quit to watch your kids and there are thousands of other families out there suffering the same fate----why don't you babysit other people's kids for $$$ to support your family allowing them to work. If the government would just stay the fuck out of it, and not waste taxpayer's money on this stupidity, the parents would figure it out all on their own.

Forum List

Back