Dems panic over Fetterman’s awful campaign, send in Obama and Biden to try to salvage it

What is a shame is that his debilitating stroke has not really diminished his desire to govern or his appeal to democrats.

I would have thought that the lieutenant governor would have quit the race and resigned from his current position to take care of his health.

I don't know what he could have been thinking of when he decided to continue on. It isn't like there aren't able-bodied and coherent Leftards in Pennsylvania willing to run for Senate.

The stroke was so devastating, Fetterman can't even do this anymore.

1666705909096.png

Now he will have to afford outrageous electricity bills like everyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I would have thought that the lieutenant governor would have quit the race and resigned from his current position to take care of his health.

I don't know what he could have been thinking of when he decided to continue on. It isn't like there aren't able-bodied and coherent Leftards in Pennsylvania willing to run for Senate.
Democrats don't ever surrender power

They are there to die in power.

The dem internal polling shows the truth.

Fetterman is in free fall.

At least 5 USPS trucks of fraud ballots will be needed....

This is just like the recall election in California for newsom and suddenly Biden, Harris and Obama hauled ass out to California so they could campaign for him to keep him from getting voted out.

Fetterman is not fit to serve. It is a shame he had a stroke.

One cannot effectively serve in Congress if they cannot understand the spoken word. I mean, lets get real.

I think fettermans wife is running the show. She does a lot of the talking, even on policies for him while he stands around like a dope.

She isn't even a real citizen.

Even Biden says she will make a great senator.

Look at him. Fetterman is everything you hate in politics. He is a lying racist who never had a real job and lived in his mom's basement. He never was articulate but he is worse since his stroke....but he is a democrat.

Power must have a seduction too difficult to ignore. The age of many politicians. The mental and physical health of the same. The lifetime of service they are honored to give us all and their magnanimous love gushing towards the peasants. The founding fathers did not expect this.

Forum List

Back