Dems Lack Guts To Stop The War

but you didn't answer his question: are you suggesting that patriotic Americans remain silent when the civilian leaders of our government send our military on suicidal, counterproductive missions that make us less safe? Is that how you suggest we all show our "support" for the troops?

Yes, patriotic Americans spitting at a crippled Iraq war vet, holding anti America, anti US military signs, and blaming America for everything wrong in the world. Patriotic Americans wanting to hand Iraq over to terrorists on a silver platter and then they will blame Pres Bush and America as hundreds of thousands are slaughtered for working with the US to set up the Iraq government

Take your "patriotism" and shove it MM

Yes, patriotic Americans spitting at a crippled Iraq war vet, holding anti America, anti US military signs, and blaming America for everything wrong in the world. Patriotic Americans wanting to hand Iraq over to terrorists on a silver platter and then they will blame Pres Bush and America as hundreds of thousands are slaughtered for working with the US to set up the Iraq government

Take your "patriotism" and shove it MM

why won't you answer the question? and I will match my patriotism and my service up against yours anytime asshole. any fucking time.

Libs supported the PRESIDENT. Not the war, the patriotic thing to do when you are the minority in the house and congress is to support the president with security decisions. Well they didnt know he would screw it up this bad. And the president certainly didnt say, "we gotta go in there and occupy for 10 years" before the war. The whole country got behind the president, he fucked up, made bad decisions, admitted it finally, and is still trying to solve it. Its really very simple. Libs stopped supporting the war when the war became a hostile takeover with high death tolls and no end in sight.

personally i think it takes alot of BALLS to stand up to an incompitent president. If you ask me, its the conservatives who dont have the balls to break away from this failed administration, they dont have the balls to do something diplomatic, and work in a bipartisan way to bring an end to the failure.

Got to wonder why Liberals dont support war against terrorism. I guess they have their reasons.

The Democrats couldnt stop the war if they wanted to. The war wont stop if we stop fighting. We will just change locations and casualty numbers will increase on our side.

why won't you answer the question? and I will match my patriotism and my service up against yours anytime asshole. any fucking time.

As I have said, the terrosists thak you for your continued support while the US military gives you a one finger salute

"The Democrats couldnt stop the war if they wanted to. The war wont stop if we stop fighting. We will just change locations and casualty numbers will increase on our side."

Your right, the iraq civil war wont stop. But how is that our responsibility? They voted, we trained there police for 2 years, and you STILL have those same policemen choosing a religious side of the civil war instead of choosing to defend a decentralized iraq. The iraqis are NOT working hard enough to keep the peace and negotiate with all sections of iraq.

I do have to disagree with you on the casualty part, I just have no idea how leaving iraq will increase the death toll on our troops!?! I really dont know where the hell you came up with that, its not that hard to calculate, iraq=violence ........... coming home=peacfull are you telling me that if we leave, the rebels in iraq and whats left of the taliban are going to all get on planes, fly to the US, set up camp in a desert type state, make roadside bombs, blend in with most of the population, and attack us guerilla style?!??!!

Im very sorry to inform you that leaving iraq will not kill more troops because iraq is a little different from america, and im sure the majority of america would agree. Unless your president BUSH, who believes more violence without a real plan will bring this war to an end. President bush is just one of those guys who got us into a fucked up war who wont admit his failure, so he rides it out and just keeps the fighting going until a new president gets elected in 08.

Lets make this clear everyone, the troops cant say anything about anything until they get out of the forces. I know for a fact that every single person i knew who went to iraq, did NOT ever want to go back. The dems are supporting the troops by trying to get them out of there, you think they wanna be there?!?!?! Its pathetic how the republicans try to act like they represent the armed forces or something.

Theres so many tricks being played with this administration, i just want it to be over with already. Tiny, weak little iraq posed no threat to the US ever at any time, especially without WMD's. The only people they posed a threat to were there own people, like many country's.....so why jump into iraq and not jump into ethiopia with a system to trade labor for food. Why not go into mexico and get rid of the corruption and build ways for the country to thrive on tourist money like las vegas, and give that money back to the people by creating jobs. Seriously why are we in iraq, if we had strong boarders in the first place 9-11 would never have happend!!!!!!! That was a security failure!!!!! The presidents job is security!!!!And now we are focused on iraq?!?!?! WTF has the world come too, we should have focused on our boarders so 9-11 would never happen again, but it did happen again, it happend in iraq, with nearly the same death toll. Thats what iraq is wouldnt you agree? 9-11 part 2.

You back the Dems who insult, smear, and call them losers. The troops can do without your "support"

that is not what they tell me. The troops that I actively support really appreciate all I do for them.... whether it be our regualr email correspondence, the fundraising I do at work to buy them phone cards, or the care packages I organize through the board of mission and service at my church. the feedback I get from the real troops is universally positive....

do many of them write to you to thank you for the yellow magnet of the back of your car? that IS how you support the troops, is it not?

that is not what they tell me. The troops that I actively support really appreciate all I do for them.... whether it be our regualr email correspondence, the fundraising I do at work to buy them phone cards, or the care packages I organize through the board of mission and service at my church. the feedback I get from the real troops is universally positive....

do many of them write to you to thank you for the yellow magnet of the back of your car? that IS how you support the troops, is it not?

Let the troops speak. This is a poll you will NEVER see in the liberal media

http://www.militarycity.com/polls/2006poll_iraq.php

from YOUR poll:

10) Do you approve or disapprove of the way George W. Bush is handling the situation with Iraq?

Approve 35%
Disapprove 42%
No opinion 10%
Decline to answer 12%

indeed...let the troops speak.... I agree wholeheartedly!

They also want MORE troops. You overlooked that part

I have said before, no war has been run perfectly. Libs on the other hand say "If at first you do not succeed - quit"

I have said before, no war has been run perfectly. Libs on the other hand say "If at first you do not succeed - quit"

no...I say that the mission now is not one that the US military has any reason to be engaged in. This is an internal Iraqi political problem and all we are doing is getting in the way... and the troops that I am in contact with from the state of Maine pretty much all agree with me and not with you..... so, from their perspective, I am supportive and you are not.

no...I say that the mission now is not one that the US military has any reason to be engaged in. This is an internal Iraqi political problem and all we are doing is getting in the way... and the troops that I am in contact with from the state of Maine pretty much all agree with me and not with you..... so, from their perspective, I am supportive and you are not.

The majority of the troops in Iraq see progress and think they can win. Everyday they here from the left how they are losers and how they cannot win

Typical left wing support of the military

actually, YOUR poll indicates that only 38% of the troops surveyed think we should have any more soldiers over there than we have right now.

Did YOU overlook THAT part?

13) We currently have 145,000 troops in Iraq and Kuwait. How many troops do you think we should have there?

Zero 13%
0-50,000 7%
50,000-144,000 6%
145,000 13%
146,000-200,000 22%
200,000+ 16%
No opinion/Don't know 23%

actually, YOUR poll indicates that only 38% of the troops surveyed think we should have any more soldiers over there than we have right now.

Did YOU overlook THAT part?

13) We currently have 145,000 troops in Iraq and Kuwait. How many troops do you think we should have there?

Zero 13%
0-50,000 7%
50,000-144,000 6%
145,000 13%
146,000-200,000 22%
200,000+ 16%
No opinion/Don't know 23%

While 39% say we have enough and the rest did not answer. I did not overlook it - I posted it

While 39% say we have enough and the rest did not answer. I did not overlook it - I posted it

you were the one who claimed that they wanted more troops, when clearly, a majority of the troops did NOT say that they wanted more troops. you are a liar....why am I not surprised?

you were the one who claimed that they wanted more troops, when clearly, a majority of the troops did NOT say that they wanted more troops. you are a liar....why am I not surprised?

39% to 38% with the rest having no response

Libs say they want the troops to have what they need - nut only if they are running away from the fight

New Topics

Forum List

Back