Dems, is CRT necessary? How did Asians and Indians excel in America without the teachings of critical race theory?

Asians and indians excelled because they have inherent desire, willpower, and ambition. Most blacks do not.

It's the same reason if you look at all major accomplishments in human history like flying, antibiotics, skucrapers, internet, cameras, tv, satellites, spacecraft, submarines, electric toothbrush, air conditioning, freezers, cars, lights, electricity, heart transplants, and so on. How many of humans inventions and accomplishments did the blacks come up with vs anyone else?

How many technologically, economically and socially advanced countries in the world were started, occupied and ran by blacks vs anyone else?

They haven't done as much in all man kinds history as anyone else has in the world. But for some reason only in America, and only right now do we need this crt shut for some reason because somehow only in America and only right now have blacks ever been "held back" when I saw it you look at the history of the world they have been the only ones holding them back and they have been doing it forever.
So, you assert that "inherent desire, willpower, and ambition" is based on race?

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Asians and indians excelled because they have inherent desire, willpower, and ambition. Most blacks do not.

It's the same reason if you look at all major accomplishments in human history like flying, antibiotics, skucrapers, internet, cameras, tv, satellites, spacecraft, submarines, electric toothbrush, air conditioning, freezers, cars, lights, electricity, heart transplants, and so on. How many of humans inventions and accomplishments did the blacks come up with vs anyone else?

How many technologically, economically and socially advanced countries in the world were started, occupied and ran by blacks vs anyone else?

They haven't done as much in all man kinds history as anyone else has in the world. But for some reason only in America, and only right now do we need this crt shut for some reason because somehow only in America and only right now have blacks ever been "held back" when I saw it you look at the history of the world they have been the only ones holding them back and they have been doing it forever.
So, you assert that "inherent desire, willpower, and ambition" is based on race?
It’s a cultural deficiency thing that is inherent among those of a particular ethnicity.
Does that smooth it out for you a bit?

You don’t see a lot of Asians or Indians in the executive boardroom.
Are you fucking serious?

I am speechless at your lack of incormation.

Who is the CEO of Google?
Before looking at the patterns for each of the groups who make up the New CEOs, it is helpful to keep the larger picture in mind by noting that it is still the case that almost 90% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are white males.

You're a white man so I understand you don't want to understand. Got it.

You don’t see a lot of Asians or Indians in the executive boardroom.
Are you fucking serious?

I am speechless at your lack of incormation.

Who is the CEO of Google?
Before looking at the patterns for each of the groups who make up the New CEOs, it is helpful to keep the larger picture in mind by noting that it is still the case that almost 90% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are white males.

You're a white man so I understand you don't want to understand. Got it.
Are you intending to point out that whites, inherently are better leaders as evidenced in total clarity around the globe?

CRT is the very mechanism for PREVENTING the advancement of black people in our country. Those who embrace education and hard work succeed, while those who do not fail, and CRT is all about creating an excuse for failure to embrace successful traits. As such, it removes personal responsibility and engenders a perpetual state of puerility.

I'll leave CRT to my local school board and I'm not concerned which way it goes. My kids finished school quite a while ago and so far the CRT matter hasn't interested me enough to look into it.

It is culturally ingrained in them to try and move themselves forward. That ethic utterly absent in the problem peoples.

If any group in our country deserves reparations, it is Asians. They are the group most affected negatively due to the favoritism given blacks in all walks of life.

We haven't had slavery for over 150 years. We HAVE had affirmative action for decades, now, however - long enough that the majority of blacks living in the country have never lived in a time when they WEREN'T given preferential treatment.

Dogmaphobe the asians weren't treated well after the "Kung Flu" nonsense, a few republicans voted down anti-asian hate crimes bill. At least you could have supported that. But at least Trump didnt want to crack their skulls:

Why are you accusing me of something I have never stated?

You sure don't have much if you have to lie to try to make a point. Speaking of lies, however, are you also going to lie in terms of identifying those actually responsible for so many attacks on Asians?

It's not about uniting the races. CRT is about keeping them apart and keeping the anger level up. That's the only way democrats get elected.
Unlike right-wingers who resort to bigotry?

Say hi to your left-wing governor for me!

1624905490394.png

Dogmaphobe the asians weren't treated well after the "Kung Flu" nonsense, a few republicans voted down anti-asian hate crimes bill. At least you could have supported that. But at least Trump didnt want to crack their skulls:

Why are you accusing me of something I have never stated?

You sure don't have much if you have to lie to try to make a point. Speaking of lies, however, are you also going to lie in terms of identifying those actually responsible for so many attacks on Asians?
I know the in control of themselves white thinkers and producers aren’t attacking any Asians.
We admire them

It's not about uniting the races. CRT is about keeping them apart and keeping the anger level up. That's the only way democrats get elected.
Unlike right-wingers who resort to bigotry?

Say hi to your left-wing governor for me!

View attachment 506554
Democrats used to be right-wingers back then. Only right-wingers are so disingenuous but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

How do/did both groups often outperform Caucasians without the mindvirus being spread within academia and in the media?

Indians are Asians and Asians are not outperforming whites in either income, or leadership roles.

What percentage of Asians are Billionaires? Asians couldn’t even become US citizen until after WWII.

How do/did both groups often outperform Caucasians without the mindvirus being spread within academia and in the media?

Indians are Asians and Asians are not outperforming whites in either income, or leadership roles.

What percentage of Asians are Billionaires? Asians couldn’t even become US citizen until after WWII.

Per capita there are a lot more Indian (probably true for all south asians as well) billionaires than anyone but Jews in America...?

What is with your cumulative numbers? It's per capita that matters. I just explained this to you in another thread.

Self selecting immigrants from Africa, Eastern Europe, all over Asia all have well over 100 IQ on average. That's why they earn so well. They're self selecting immigrants

If we only had recent African immigrants, their stats would look very similar to Indian and Chinese stats. Because they're not reprsentative of the population as a whole. Or the Chinese would crush Indian and Nigerian earnings because the average IQ in those nations is 85 relative to the slightly above 100 of China.

The only group I'm aware of that vastly out performs their IQ economically in America is the mormons.

Ashkenazi have ~110 IQ so they aren't really outperforming their stats.

edit - and considering Indians are majority foreign born, why the fuck would we expect leadership positions anyway? Assimilation and equality have never and were never supposed to happen instantly. You should only expect leadership in major American institutions if you were born here.

Last edited:

talk about nigerians...They're black and they do well

Or ethiopians

The Chinese have been good at test taking longer than the rest of the planet combined pretty much. I don't think you could stop them from taking those tests seriously no matter what you did. I don't think their success really proves we're not racist.

The Nigerians tho....

It is a cultural emphasis by majority of Asian or any race parents that value achievement in academics instead of achievements in sports . Asian parents appear to focus on academics probably more than others. It is not that others do not focus on it also.

The majority of Asians do focus on the effort to achieve in academics despite social economic status instead of expecting that silver spoon or getting that sports contract.

Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth. Jackie Robinson, Peter Rose, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice, Tom Brady. All house hold names and set the bar for how to achieve wealth.

Yeah academics is still a major player for all races.

CRT has noting to do with it. Its how your parents raise you and to a degree how talented you are.

Even if CRT began in the 1960 by some obscure writer it only became a mainstream topic in recent years. The amount of threads to this topic in the past year attest to that.

Still Asian achievements in education was known before CRT became a house hold word. CRT has nothing to do with it.

Most conservatives oppose all hate crime bills, singling this out is rather disingenuous.

Forum List

Back